Microphone not working.

Discus and support Microphone not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a common issue with a lot of players, but I don’t think I’ve seen this problem specifically. My microphone does not work on my headset, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayGamingSlayer, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Microphone not working.

This is a common issue with a lot of players, but I don’t think I’ve seen this problem specifically. My microphone does not work on my headset, but the audio on my headset does. I have tried all steps to fix this problem on the help section on the site,
    but none of them have solved the problem. I connect this to a wired controller, since the headset does not work at all on a wireless (that I have used), and it still did not work. I bought a new wireless controller to try to fix this. Nothing works. Also,
    I know the wired controller should be able to work (or used to) with headsets before, using it for the same reason I would now... if it actually worked. I have also tried different kinds of headsets. 2 turtlebeaches, an astro, and now an afterglow lvl 3. Had
    this problem for a couple months, and the problem with the headsets not working on WIRELESS headsets for over a year.

:)

JayGamingSlayer, Oct 6, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

try to use the microphone with a mobile phone to verify what is the microphone, if it works it may be the control input that does not work
  3. Auswulf Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Question.

I was referring to the set that comes with the hands free microphone in them. The sound will work but the microphone might not.
  4. Arminator Win User

Blue snowball

Since the Blue Snowball is an USB microphone, it does NOT work with the Xbox One currently.

Only microphones that plug into the analogue 3.5mm jack of the controller will work. Also make sure, that when you want to use a standard 3.5mm jack microphone, that you will need an adapter that puts the microphone and ground contact at the correct position
    with a CTIA adapter.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Microphone not working

6. Tarnend Win User

Microphone not working.

have you tried the headsets and controllers on another xbox if you have access to one?

also have you tried creating a new xbox profile just as a test and see if they work on the new profile to see if its something profile specific as i assume that this is just about the only thing that has stayed the same throughout apart from the same console
    too?
Thema:

Microphone not working.

1. Microphone not working. - Similar Threads - Microphone working

2. No longer able to pick up my microphone on the xbox. The mic works on other devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to pick up my microphone on the xbox. The mic works on other devices.: Hi guys, Really appreciate some help here. I have a Turtle beach ca amp pro with headset. Everything set up and working as it should for 12 months. Until today, I have plugged a microphone into...
  3. My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...: I've been having this problem for the past few days were I join a party and it says no microphone under my name and I can't speak in party chat. I do use voicemod but I don't see how that could be...
  4. Headphones work but not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones work but not my microphone: All works but the microphone not work c5d1d15b-b7fc-4fc4-83dc-45f71c9f9718
  5. Microphone does not work xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone does not work xbox one: Using a Sennheiser Gaming wired headset with an Xbox controller. The sound works perfectly, however, cannot chat while gaming. Any advise? f6157e33-5c96-419a-8710-fe85b81e94ad
  6. Microphone wont work when webcam is plugged into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone wont work when webcam is plugged into xbox: My microphone stops working as soon as my webcam is plugged in. Anyone knows how I can use my webcam and still record through my microphone? Logitec c922x and normal headphones is what I use....
  7. Microphone not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working: Hello, i just stared having this problem where my microphone does not work when i try to talk, i can hear other people in game/party chat but they cannot hear me. And its mot only just one...
  8. Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: I have been using this 1 year now and all the sudden microphone isn't recognizing this is my setup https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ultimate-elite-pro-headset-bundle?variant=8158477910060...
  9. Xbox One S - Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Microphone Not Working: I purchased a Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset to use with my Xbox One S a few weeks ago. When I first got it it worked fine, but then recently there is no microphone able to work on the Xbox. I...
  10. Microphone not working. Muted icon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working. Muted icon.: i have 2 controllers and 3 microphones headsets. When i plug in the headset, you cant hear anything. When you go into the party chat, it shows that they cant find a microphone for these people....