Microphone problems!

Discus and support Microphone problems! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can hear through the Mic. But my friends can't hear me. We was in skype having a convo (they could hear me) then they wonder why I was quite but I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus X Mufasa, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Microphone problems!

I can hear through the Mic. But my friends can't hear me. We was in skype having a convo (they could hear me) then they wonder why I was quite but I've been talking, they can't hear me but I can hear them. Started a party, the green icon didn't enlarge once
    I've talk or said something. Power reset, turned off controller, took out mic and plug it again and nothing works....help

:)

Marcus X Mufasa, Jun 6, 2014
  2. cashs11
    cashs11 Guest
    Microphone problems

hello, I just got a new mic and for some reason I could hear the people in my party talk, but they can’t hear me talk, could you help this problem

cashs11, Jun 6, 2014
  3. MicroPhone problems

My Controller will give sound and works fine but it will not use my microphone. I can hear my voice when I use Mic Monitoring

but others in the party chat cant. I'm not banned so that is not the problem and I restarted my xbox and controller.

Greg is Stupid, Jun 6, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Microphone problems!

Hi DJshaun000

Here are some great things to try that Misses Joust posted over here.

Try these suggestions and see how you get on Microphone problems! :)

sniffles x, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Sagaroth Win User

Microphone only picking up loud noise

No i dont have the problem on any other microphone so now im using earphones until i get a new one. I think ive just broke the actaul microphone
    I do think the problem is your microphone.

As proposed
    Username1987
    , can you try your Microphone on other games or other apps directly on your computer to make sure that the problem comes from the Microphone?
  6. Geth Win User

Microphone problems

What kind of mic do you have?
  7. sniffles x Win User

Microphone problems!

Hi DJshaun000

Here are some great things to try that Misses Joust posted over here.

Xbox One Chat Headset

You don't need the adapter in order to use the wired Xbox One Chat Headset. This headset comes included with the Xbox One console. All you have to do is plug it straight into the bottom of the controller, and play! The headset's connector includes volume
    controls and a mute button. There are a few things you can do if you run into issues with this headset:

• Check your Kinect Chat settings. Press the Menu button and select Settings. Navigate to Kinect, and uncheck the box that enables Chat through Kinect.
    • From the Home screen, Navigate to the sign-in screen (top left corner next to notifications) and select your profile, even if you're already signed in. This will re-assign your profile to your controller.
    • Disconnect the headset by pulling firmly on the body of the connector (never pull on the cable!), and then reconnect it firmly.
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. The mute button should not be lit up.
    • Try using a different headset or controller - this isn't a permanent solution, it's just to check for hardware issues!
    • If these don't solve the issue, then please try the solutions listed here, including how to test the headset for party chat.
    Try these suggestions and see how you get on :)
  8. TiernanKearns Win User

Microphone problem

I'm just pluging the headset into the controller, it is a razer headset and I don't have an adapter.
  9. TiernanKearns Win User

Microphone problem

I have tried all this but it did not work .

Thank you anyway :)
Thema:

Microphone problems!

1. Microphone problems! - Similar Threads - Microphone problems

2. Game bar microphone problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar microphone problem: Hello, I have an issue with the game bar. I want to use it to chat with friends on the xbox through my pc with the game bar but I can't hear the chat and talk with the mic. Both are recognize by...
  3. Microphone problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microphone problem: Hello, I have a headset with a great microphone that works on all of my devices but my xbox one s. I can hear the sound through my headset and it detects the microphone but it still doesn't work....
  4. Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]: Bonasera, sto avendo problemi con il microfono delle cuffie mentre gioco a FORTNITE in quanto il mentre gioco nessuno minsente anche se le cuffie funzionano correttamente. ho fatto tutti i...
  5. Xbox one S mikrofon sorunu[Xbox one S microphone problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S mikrofon sorunu[Xbox one S microphone problem]: Merhaba iyi günler dilerim. Xbox One S cihazım var ve oyun oynarken kayıt almak istiyorum. Kulaklıklı mikrofona sahibim, sohbet esnasında ses kaydımı başarıyla alıyor ve dinleyebiliyorum ancak...
  6. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  7. Problems with microphone on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with microphone on Xbox One: I bought two identical headsets for me and my son to play together on our consoles. My headset works fine, on my Xbox one X and Elite consoles. My son has the first Xbox one that included the...
  8. problemas con el microfono [Translate] Problems with the microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas con el microfono [Translate] Problems with the microphone: hola gente tengo un problema con mis mando o no se si sean ellos pero no me detecta el microfono de mis audifonos pense que eran mis audifonos y compre otros mas sencillos y no aun asi no alguien...
  9. Problema con micrófono en aplicación Xbox para Windows 10 (Problem with microphone in Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con micrófono en aplicación Xbox para Windows 10 (Problem with microphone in Xbox...: Buenas tardes, tengo un problema desde hace unos días con mi headset a la hora de jugar. Hace unas semanas adquirí el juego de Gears of War 4 en la Microsoft Store, así que decidí jugar partidas...
  10. xbox one Microphone problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one Microphone problems: My kids xbox one game console has a line through the microphone on the screen and the microphone will not work. We have tried multiple headsets, and still not working. Is there an easy fix for...