Microphone recording for GameDVR

Discus and support Microphone recording for GameDVR in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be great to support the microphone recording with GameDVR. My sons likes to make little Minecraft tutorials, but we've to stream it with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/espColchonero, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Microphone recording for GameDVR

It would be great to support the microphone recording with GameDVR. My sons likes to make little Minecraft tutorials, but we've to stream it with Twitch and save the recorded file on the pc.

Another way could be a capture card, couldn't it?

But the easiest way would be just to record it directly with GameDVR.

Maybe some others are interested in this too. I don't know how great the interest in it is.

submitted by /u/espColchonero
    [link] [comments]

/u/espColchonero, Jan 9, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Audio sync problems with recordings

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Having problems recording the last 30 seconds of a particular game

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Recorded Video Clips have no sound

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox DVR clips short

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cant upload DVR clips longer than 8sec

Thema:

Microphone recording for GameDVR

1. Microphone recording for GameDVR - Similar Threads - Microphone recording GameDVR

2. Xbox game bar won't pick up microphone during recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar won't pick up microphone during recordings: I'm having troubles with xbox game bar's "record last 30 seconds" system, My microphone clearly works over discord and even in xbox parties over the app so I'm entirely lost on why it won't pick...
  3. Game Bar doesn't record microphone on 'all' but it does on 'game'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Bar doesn't record microphone on 'all' but it does on 'game': Hey everyone! The title may be a bit confusing, but i need some help. I want to clip some thing in games when I play with my friends. When I'm playing alone and my recording settings are put on...
  4. Xbox Game Bar recording: Microphone turning off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar recording: Microphone turning off: I had this issues for so many time I gave up. But now I want to know why it isn't workin. Here's the problem. Everytime I start recording using the xbox game bar, my microphone turns itself off...
  5. Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone audio when recording last 30 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone audio when recording last 30 seconds: Hi, I usually play videogames and I sometimes want to record last 30 seconds with the audio, because I want to save those moments, but since my SSD broke, and I got the new one, the Game Bar...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not recording my microphone audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not recording my microphone audio.: I use game bar to record clips on pc of games I play and no matter how many forums I look at or settings I check and change, the "Record last Minute" option will NOT pick up my mic audio. I had it...
  7. Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone: I've been playing games and chatting a lot with my friends on Discord, and I regularly record 30 second clips, but for some reason sometimes my mic doesn't record, there are clips that have my...
  8. Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on.": Whenever I switch back to a game I get this notification and I don't want to receive it. I want the microphone recording to remain on but I don't want to receive the notification every time I...
  9. Xbox capture records microphone input really badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox capture records microphone input really badly: When I make a capture with Xbox live it records my microphone input really bad. The video I made has microphone enabled but the mic is choppy, with parts of my voice cut off and twitching. Click...
  10. Recording videos with microphone while offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording videos with microphone while offline: I'm trying to record a gameplay video around 10 mins long with my commentary. I have done it already without commentary but I just got a new headset/mic. I went the route of making a twitch stream...