Microphone Xbox one s

Discus and support Microphone Xbox one s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ou je dois changer paramètres j'ai essayer navigateur edge [Translation-Or I have to change settings I try edge browser]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steve 2020, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Steve 2020
    Steve 2020 Guest

Microphone Xbox one s

Ou je dois changer paramètres j'ai essayer navigateur edge

[Translation-Or I have to change settings I try edge browser]

:)

Steve 2020, Jul 31, 2020
  2. OG Gamer Win User

Xbox microphone not detected

my xbox one s will not detect a microphone even though there is one pluged in. I have tried multiple microphones and two diferent controlers and it still doset work
    have you tried resetting controller and replanting batteries
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

Microphone On/Off - Windows Key + Alt + M

** Sry my bad that`s for Xbox Game Bar.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microphone Xbox one s

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are not sure what the issue is. What are you trying to do? If you have a problem, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Shandykidinkent Win User

Xbox one s microphone

Luke,

I apologize that you are having issues with chat ability, here are some troubleshooting techniques that may prove beneficial for you. Please click the link

here
    . For connecting a headset, or a previously working one, click the link
    here

Hope this helps,

Shandy
  6. Auswulf Win User

A Cheap Headset?

The Xbox One stereo headset I bought a few months back had a faulty microphone.

Just a word of warning.

I ended up buying a cheap pair of Gioteck HC2's and they work great.
Thema:

Microphone Xbox one s

1. Microphone Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Microphone

2. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  3. Right in the middle of my game my microphone stopped working but my headphone continued to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right in the middle of my game my microphone stopped working but my headphone continued to work: My microphone has decided to stop working in the middle of my game, my friends can't hear me anymore but I can still hear them and hear the sound of my games! I have tried with 2 microphone, 4...
  4. microphone is not working on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    microphone is not working on game bar: hi, I've been trying to get my microphone to work on game bar for months now. My microphone works on every services including the Xbox companion app but still does not work on the game bar when i...
  5. Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone by default

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone by default: I have gone through all of my settings to make sure everything has permissions and that all of my recording options are turned on. Seeing other people's posts, this has been a known bug for a long...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Not Using My Microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Using My Microphone: So, I just built my new PC and I've had it running perfectly for about a week. I realized that I haven't checked up on my friends for a while, so I load up the app and join a party and nobody can...
  7. How Can I fix Low Microphone Volume in Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I fix Low Microphone Volume in Party: I just recently bought a new headset (the general black Xbox headset with the adaptor). Even though it's brand new I always get the complaint from my friends in party that my "mic is too low". Now...
  8. Microphone not working connected to Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working connected to Xbox One Controller: I cannot get the microphone to work via the xbox controller - it was working til around 10 days ago. I am using a Trust GTX 310 Gaming Headset which is connected via the 3.5mm socket on the...
  9. Microphone problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone problems: All my diferent headsets havn't been working on all my controllers, because of this i got a new controller to see if it would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I have updated all my...
  10. Can’t add microphone to game captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add microphone to game captures: So today I was trying to add my microphone audio to my game clips when I’m recording them, and I noticed that the option to do that is completely gone and I can’t record videos with my microphone...