Microphone

Discus and support Microphone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am about to get a Mic for streaming and I want to know to if I can get a USB mic for the Xbox one s or do I have to get a Microphone with a head set?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PolarIce09, Jul 15, 2019.

1. PolarIce09
    PolarIce09 Guest

Microphone

[*]
    I am about to get a Mic for streaming and I want to know to if I can get a USB mic for the Xbox one s or do I have to get a Microphone with a head set?

[*]

:)

PolarIce09, Jul 15, 2019
  2. II x DJE Win User

Cant speak on live party and speaker icon wont go Away

If you have a Kinect Camera/Microphone plugged in and you remove your normal microphone, the microphone image will still stay there.

As for your microphone, have you tried a different one?
  3. TMX boxburn Win User

bluetooth headset + gears controller not syncing

Is the microphone socket on your controller blocked by anything or has a previous wired microphone lead snapped while in the controller? The reason I ask this is because any wired microphone will not let a wireless microphone connect to the controllers player
    number. If it looks clear, start up an Xbox Live party and check if it says a microphone is connected without turning on your wireless microphone, if it says a microphone is connected then there's the issue. If it's possible I would return it to the retailer
    you bought it from for an exchange.
  4. AMSteen Win User

X box one controller

Xbox gamepads do not have a microphone in it.
    Yes I know the controller doesn't have a microphone it's when the microphone headset is connected to the controller.
  5. JcTrickY Win User

beta app issue : microphone not working

I find the issie with my microphone it was a configuration in confidentiality setting was blocking my microphone
  6. guz2221 Win User

I just got a headset and was using that using the mic on the Xbox Kinect.

Hello LAPIII,

Of course you can, to disable the Kinect microphone go to:

# Settings

# Select Kinect

# Uncheck 'Use Kinect microphone for chat.'

Voice commands will also work with the "Kinect microphone being off".
Thema:

Microphone

1. Microphone - Similar Threads - Microphone

2. Unable to find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone: My son is now on his 4th headset, this one a genuine xbox one but a he gets is the message in the title, I see hundreds of people have this problem, I have been through all the solutions I see...
  3. Headset - Microphone not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset - Microphone not working: My son is on his 3rd headset in less then 9 months. He can hear everybody but nobody can hear him when he talks and his microphone doesn't show him talking in the game. We get a new mic and it...
  4. Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat: Hello, I've been having the same problem for a few months now and decided to seek help. When I'm playing Apex Legends my microphone only works when I'm in an xbox party with the people I'm...
  5. Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR: Hello! A little while ago, I purchased a Blue Snowball microphone to use for commentating during recordings with Xbox Game DVR. Unfortunately, every time I try to use the microphone with Game DVR,...
  6. Xbox microphone not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox microphone not detected: my xbox one s will not detect a microphone even though there is one pluged in. I have tried multiple microphones and two diferent controlers and it still doset work...
  7. Problems with microphone on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with microphone on Xbox One: I bought two identical headsets for me and my son to play together on our consoles. My headset works fine, on my Xbox one X and Elite consoles. My son has the first Xbox one that included the...
  8. Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks: Xbox one s not connecting to a headset, tried all of the troubleshooting solutions, forums etc. Also purchased new headset still doesn’t work. Posted on here last week. Microsoft live chat help...
  9. Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?: I want to get into streaming but not wake up my neighbours with my insisting shouting as I am partially deaf. and would like to know which USB streaming microphones that would work for my xbox....
  10. Condensor Stand Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Condensor Stand Microphone: My Grandson wants to plug a condenser stand microphone into his wired headset. Is this possible and who makes a microphone with an appropriate plug? ccaead5b-8062-430e-91cd-f9c26197c0cf