microsoft 3 month+1000 vbucks promotion deal problem

Discus and support microsoft 3 month+1000 vbucks promotion deal problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the 3 month gold+1000 vbucks deal on December 7th and never received the vbucks. I've checked my xbox messages but no code appears. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Intersial, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Intersial
    Intersial Guest

Hello, I bought the 3 month gold+1000 vbucks deal on December 7th and never received the vbucks. I've checked my xbox messages but no code appears. I made sure I was eligible for the offer before buying so that shouldn't be the problem

:)

Intersial, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The latest update as noted by the Microsoft agent here says the promotional Vbucks will be
    sent out by December 31, 2018. Be sure to keep an eye out for Xbox Live Messages in your Communications section of the Xbox Guide for a message regarding the V-bucks.
  3. Intersial Win User

I paid with paypal that has my credit card on it
  4. Intersial Win User

I talked to a live agent but he couldn't find a solution so he told me to ask here
  5. Intersial Win User

No, but I haven't been a gold member since may.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

You might want to get in touch with customer support:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. microsoft 3 month+1000 vbucks promotion deal problem - Similar Threads - microsoft month+1000 vbucks

2. "Tentamos conectar você à sua conta da microsoft, mas algo deu errado." [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Tentamos conectar você à sua conta da microsoft, mas algo deu errado." [Mod Translation -...: Recentemente meu Minecraft de Playstation 4 atualizou para a versão bedrock, e então eu entrei no jogo e queria conectá-lo minha conta da Microsoft, inicialmente tudo ocorreu muito bem, mas após...
  3. Erro em conectar conta Microsoft no meu PlayStationNetwork no Minecraft[Error connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro em conectar conta Microsoft no meu PlayStationNetwork no Minecraft[Error connecting...: Bom sempre está dando erro ao tentar conectar minha conta da Microsoft na PlayStationNetwork no Minecraft para mim poder jogar [Translation-Good is always giving error when trying to connect my...
  4. PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account failed login.: The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has...
  5. Probleme de connection compte microsoft avec minecraft sur ps4[Connection problem microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de connection compte microsoft avec minecraft sur ps4[Connection problem microsoft...: Si vous plaît, quand je lance Minecraft et que je mettre se connecter avec un compte microsoft i s'affiche : Échec de l'authentification Nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte...
  6. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4: I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to...
  7. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  8. Microsoft Why??

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Why??: So trying to figure out how to mod the Microsoft store version of mcc for reach and i come across this thread...
  9. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  10. Microsoft Account Privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Privacy: Hi all, I have struggled trying to change my privacy settings for my account because I can't cross platform on my PS4 because im settings this up for my kids but it says to review and change them...