Microsoft Account Address Book

Discus and support Microsoft Account Address Book in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on the Windows Xbox app, when ever I try to make a purchase it defaults to an American address, I do not live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BreakLegosaurus, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account Address Book

Trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on the Windows Xbox app, when ever I try to make a purchase it defaults to an American address, I do not live in America I live in South Africa but added this address because thats what the store was asking for and wouldn't
    allow me to change my Country.

I've tried all the support steps but can't remove the American address in my https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses#/ for some STUPID reason. I can't even choose my other addresses I added to the Address Book when making a purchase or add a custom
    address, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Please could this be resolved asap.

***Moved from Apps on Windows 10***

:)

BreakLegosaurus, Oct 26, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi BreakLegosaurus,

sorry to hear. In your case it is a "Region Change!!!" so please read this :

"Account Region Change"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. skylaar Win User

Can anyone help me fix billing address bug

You can login to Microsoft.com and then click on your name/icon in the upper left and go to My Microsoft Account. There is a Payment and Billing dropdown at the top of the screen and in that dropdown is Address Book. This will list the addresses associated
    with your account. I am trying to recall now but I think I had to setup a payment option with my new address before I could delete my old address in the book.
  4. Delta Burke Win User

I cant redeem my code for xbox

Sure

From your phone:

go to microsoft.com

sign in to your account

Click your account picture in upper right

Click microsoft account manage

click the menu drop

click payment and billing

click address book

Click add new address

add your address

set as prefered

and you should be good!

Hope it works for you!!
  5. PraiseTheOmnissiah Win User

Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book

No, just gives the same error (Phone removed for Privacy)-
    [​IMG]
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Cannot change my address in Microsoft Address Book

Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Address Book - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Address

2. Old address is linked to subscription on Microsoft account but no sub showing for that address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old address is linked to subscription on Microsoft account but no sub showing for that address: Hi there I moved 5 years ago to another country but when it try and buy something on Xbox it's defaulting to that country. I have been in my profile and made sure everything is set to my new...
  3. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  4. Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias': I'm currently using an @live email for my Xbox Live account. I'm trying to change this to a different @live email (brother's email), but when I add an alias, it gives the error 'This email is part...
  5. Recover email address for Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover email address for Microsoft account: Hi I dont know the email address connected to my microsoft account. I cant recover the xbox gamertag any help would be appreciated thanks 790805ba-9e27-4da2-abea-844d09e9a44d
  6. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...
  7. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  8. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  9. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  10. My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?: My xbox was stolen and I would like to find the IP address. Can I do this from my xbox account? 82fad4e2-56f4-4d95-96ca-20182ddcaa93