Microsoft Account Address Book

Discus and support Microsoft Account Address Book in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on the Windows Xbox app, when ever I try to make a purchase it defaults to an American address, I do not live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BreakLegosaurus, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account Address Book

Trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass on the Windows Xbox app, when ever I try to make a purchase it defaults to an American address, I do not live in America I live in South Africa but added this address because thats what the store was asking for and wouldn't
    allow me to change my Country.

I've tried all the support steps but can't remove the American address in my https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses#/ for some STUPID reason. I can't even choose my other addresses I added to the Address Book when making a purchase or add a custom
    address, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Please could this be resolved asap.

***Moved from Apps on Windows 10***

:)

BreakLegosaurus, Oct 26, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi BreakLegosaurus,

sorry to hear. In your case it is a "Region Change!!!" so please read this :

"Account Region Change"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. skylaar Win User

Can anyone help me fix billing address bug

You can login to Microsoft.com and then click on your name/icon in the upper left and go to My Microsoft Account. There is a Payment and Billing dropdown at the top of the screen and in that dropdown is Address Book. This will list the addresses associated
    with your account. I am trying to recall now but I think I had to setup a payment option with my new address before I could delete my old address in the book.
  4. Delta Burke Win User

I cant redeem my code for xbox

Sure

From your phone:

go to microsoft.com

sign in to your account

Click your account picture in upper right

Click microsoft account manage

click the menu drop

click payment and billing

click address book

Click add new address

add your address

set as prefered

and you should be good!

Hope it works for you!!
  5. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Original Xbox game purchase

I would check that your region (Account >>> Your Info >>> Edit Country/Region) is correct and that your address is correct in your address book (Account >>> Payment & Billing >>> Address Book). Then go back and update/check
    your payment details.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Purchasing

Hey there Lil.Bob,

The Microsoft account requires you have a billing address on file in order to add Currency to it. You won't be billed for anything as you are not adding any card information.

Just go over to your
    Address Book
    on your account, You will see a section under Preferred billing info Below it click on
    Add a new address, here you will enter your billing address, Once this information has been entered you should be able to add the currency to your account.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Address Book - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Address

2. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  3. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  4. My email address associated with my Microsoft Commerce account is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    My email address associated with my Microsoft Commerce account is correct.: My email address associated with my Microsoft Commerce account is correct. d2b7b124-37b6-4a01-8e4a-5f07e7df7039
  5. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  6. My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?: My xbox was stolen and I would like to find the IP address. Can I do this from my xbox account? 82fad4e2-56f4-4d95-96ca-20182ddcaa93
  7. Change email address for Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change email address for Microsoft account: I want to change my email address for Microsoft account, but I can't because I closed my Yahoo account a few months ago because of SPAM mails (there were a lot of SPAM mails). I didn't realized...
  8. Email addresses on Xbox/Microsoft account??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email addresses on Xbox/Microsoft account??: I have recently created a new email address as a primary form of communication, as my old one was getting a lot of spam. I have gone into my account settings and changed my "alias" login email as...
  9. I lost the email address of my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the email address of my microsoft account: Hello I would like to know if it was possible to find the email address of my microsoft account. Because I can not connect with the email address that I usually use this tells me that there is...
  10. 2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ...: hey so here step to step guide on what i have done.... 1...... I have an old email address that i used to use with my original Xbox live account. 2..... got new email address and stupidly tried...