Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4?

Discus and support Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a Xbox account that's linked with my Microsoft account. I logged into my windows account on a game called Minecraft but it told me I was already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sophia0475, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Sophia0475
    Sophia0475 Guest

I made a Xbox account that's linked with my Microsoft account.
    I logged into my windows account on a game called Minecraft but it told me I was already logged in on another device.
    I don't recall logging into another PS4 since I only have one in my home.

I've already tried logging in multiple times but it continues to say it's in use.
    I even reinstalled the game Minecraft for it, but nothing worked.

Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong with my PS4?

:)

Sophia0475, Feb 21, 2021
  2. วรเมธพ Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  3. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As your son is using Minecraft on an Android device, this would mean that he is using the Minecraft: Pocket Edition and needs to be signed into the game using the credentials (username & password)
    that are associated with his Xbox Live Gold subscription so that he will have access to play online.

If you're already familiar with the log in information, then would it be possible for you to let us know the exact error message that is received when attempting to log in, as well as when?

If you believe that the account log ins are incorrect for the Microsoft account, then I would recommend our

Lost Password Solution
    , or
    Lost Account Solution
    if you aren't familiar with the email address used for log in. If you know the information already, then there may be an issue with the Minecraft log in for Mojang. You can always reach out to them for assistance with that, should
    you need it.
    Mojang Minecraft Log In Help

I hope that this information helps out! Please let us know the results.
  5. DanielKing221 Win User

Minecraft java edition

6. XBF Leo G Win User

MINECRAFT PSN Login (PS4)

Hello TristonDeLaTorre,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to Minecraft for PlayStation 4 due to your Minecraft account already being linked to a Microsoft account. The

Minecraft support website
    contains an FAQ with more information about linking and unlinking accounts. You may need to get in contact with

the Minecraft support team
    for more information about how to unlink the accounts. Be sure to let us know the results TristonDeLaTorre!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account already

2. NEW FIX for PS4 Error Message: Microsoft account already linked to PSN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW FIX for PS4 Error Message: Microsoft account already linked to PSN: I, as several of you, have had this issue when attempting to link my Microsoft account to my PS4. It will give the message that it was already linked even though I did not have another account....
  3. Microsoft account is already linked to another psn account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account is already linked to another psn account.: I tried to login plenty of times. First it wasnt logging me in because "something went wrong" now i restart me ps4 and disconnect and reconnect to wifi and its saying that it was already linked...
  4. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  5. "It appears your microsoft account is already connected to a PS Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "It appears your microsoft account is already connected to a PS Account": ive created 4 seperate microsoft accounts and all say "It appears your microsoft account is already connected to a PS Account" when i connect them ive tried uninstalling deleting saved data...
  6. how do i login to microsoft account with out it saying already another account is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i login to microsoft account with out it saying already another account is connected: how do I loge into my microsoft account with out it saying another microsoft account is already connected to minecraft on playstation and with out it saying cannot login....
  7. "This PSN account is already linked to an Microsoft account" but I haven't linked any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This PSN account is already linked to an Microsoft account" but I haven't linked any...: Basically Realms just came to PS4 Minecraft so I got one, and my friend wants to join but cannot link his BRAND NEW Microsoft account that he made 5 seconds ago to his PSN. Hes never linked an...
  8. Microsoft Account Already Linked to a PS4 on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Already Linked to a PS4 on Minecraft?: I am trying to sign in to Microsoft on my PS4, and it keeps saying my Microsoft account is already linked to a PS4. I just made this account TODAY and have not used it for anything! I have...
  9. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  10. Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account": Hi. So a few months back at the begining of 2020, I was having problems with minecraft saying I couldnt sign into to my microsoft account. I bought a playstation plus account specifically to play...