Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so today I scrolling through and tried to purchase some robux but when I got to the payment page my microsoft account balance was not there! Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TanethVan, Apr 15, 2021.

1. TanethVan
    TanethVan Guest

Hey so today I scrolling through and tried to purchase some robux but when I got to the payment page my microsoft account balance was not there! Any help would be nice.

:)

TanethVan, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I use my MS account balance?!?

When you make a purchase, on the console or the website, it clearly shows you which payment method you're using before you confirm the payment. You would need to make sure it shows your Microsoft account balance as your payment method before you confirm
    the payment. You would need to make a purchase on the console in order to use your account balance.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Help

When you're making a purchase, make sure it shows that you are using your Microsoft account balance as your payment method. That is the currency on your account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I add Microsoft cash cards to my Xbox One console even if I have a Visa on it?

Change the payment method to Microsoft account balance.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Confused about my points and cash earned.

You can check your account balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    Your balance will also show when you start making a purchase and choose your Microsoft account balance as your payment method.
  6. HassanB Win User

Unable to use current balance to purchase content

Hi,

You need to start the transaction with your payment method (credit/debit card) doing so will give you a prompt to use your remaining Microsoft Account balance. It will 0 out your Microsoft Account balance and charge the remainder to your payment method.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. I have microsoft account balance in multiple currencies

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have microsoft account balance in multiple currencies: I will just explain what occurred to me asking this question and after that what exactly is my question I had purchased a couple of Xbox gift cards which were of 50 USD. Today i purchased a few...
  3. Withdraw money from Microsoft Account balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money from Microsoft Account balance.: Recently I bought a game using my Microsoft account balance. I had enough for the game and taxes in my balance. But the game was charged to a card instead. I remember selecting the microsoft...
  4. My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...: I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth. So I try buying it but it only says I have $3.33 in my account...
  5. Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance: Recently, I wanted to spend my $70 that I have in my Microsoft Account to buy the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard) that costs $59.99 with taxes (so about $65 total). The problem is that...
  6. microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account balance: MY question is where can I see when my account balance expires. Or how long is the average duration of the account balance? because I want to buy a $ 100 gift card to pay for my subscription but I...
  7. When trying to purchase a game it dosent give me a option to us my Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When trying to purchase a game it dosent give me a option to us my Microsoft account balance: I put a $70 dollar gift card to pre order resident evil village yesterday but when I got into the store to purchase it it doesn't give me the option of using it, I went into my settings and looked...
  8. My Microsoft Account balance is not updating for purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Account balance is not updating for purchases.: Today I purchased a $15 Xbox card and redeemed it through the redeem section of the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One console. After redeeming it I attempted to purchase a game on the store but when...
  9. Xbox and Microsoft stores say I don't own a game but my purchase history and account balance do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Microsoft stores say I don't own a game but my purchase history and account balance do: I tried to buy Sonic Adventure 2 on my Xbox today and it keeps saying I don't own the game. It deducted money from my Microsoft account, and it's in my purchase history, but it doesn't say I own...
  10. Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.: I'm trying to Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. , but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. 78fa965b-a5f3-4cac-a944-137465f64563