Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, ive recently bought a gift card and after using the code the balanc apeard on my microsoft account, but when i went to purchase a game on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SalomeMeisser, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account

HI, ive recently bought a gift card and after using the code the balanc apeard on my microsoft account, but when i went to purchase a game on my xbox 360 it apeard as if i had 0.00 dolars , i have triedeverything , i even tried to buy a game on my computer
    to kater download it but it apeard as if my xbox account ( it has the same email as my microsoft account ) didnt have any money. Please help

:)

SalomeMeisser, Nov 22, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing games

You can use your Microsoft account balance if you make the purchase from a 360. The One store has never been updated to work with Microsoft account balance for 360 or original Xbox game purchases.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to Purchase Backwards Compatible Game - Billing Correct, Code Redeemed

In order to use your account balance for Xbox or Xbox 360 games, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. The One store does not recognize the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for that type of content.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one

This is an issue with the market place and 360 games.

This can be an issue with a child account or trying to use Microsoft credits, some purchases may need to be created on the Xbox 360

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/purchasing-xbox-360-marketplace-content-faq/fd3a2dae-8777-4e5c-8e76-00914501c2cf

Q: Can I use my Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on my Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: You can't use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on your Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. In order for you to use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content,
    you will need to make the purchase from your Xbox 360 console.

: Can child accounts purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace content from a Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: Child or teen accounts cannot make purchases in the Xbox 360 Marketplace on the Xbox One console or Xbox.com. In order for a child or teen account to purchase Xbox 360 content, it must be purchased from
    an Xbox 360 console.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

Hi there

This is due to the Microsoft balance (Microsoft store and Xbox one) and Xbox balance (which was used for 360 store) are 2 different systems in place that is why you cannot use Microsoft account balance to purchase the game. But if you had a gift card and
    redeemed it on the Xbox 360 console you would be allowed to use it on the 360 store.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. Xbox subscription and Microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox subscription and Microsoft account balance: I have 25 dollars in my Microsoft account. I have a past due balance of 16 something and i want to use the Microsoft account to pay for the past due balance. Im tying to get xbox live but when i...
  3. how to pay subscription by microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to pay subscription by microsoft account balance: hello i used some gift codes but i can't use this amount to pay the monthly subscrition . can someone suggest me how to do that? thanks a8bfe817-525b-428f-b27b-920cbe3c44a4
  4. trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance: It wont let me cancel my ultimate membership because it was on recurring billing and it was past due, and it wont let me pay with my microsoft account balance. What do i do? Contact tech support?...
  5. Microsoft Account Balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance: I have recently bought a $25 Gift Card so i can purchase a game and some add-ons. When i try to buy the game from my Xbox, it says that “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in the channel” i...
  6. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  7. Saldo cuenta Microsoft (XBOX) zona USA para zona Europa[Translation-Balance account balance...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saldo cuenta Microsoft (XBOX) zona USA para zona Europa[Translation-Balance account balance...: Buenos dias: Tengo una cuenta Microsoft con $40 de saldo. Actualmente estamos viviendo en EEUU y compramos una XBox One en EEUU hace 2 años, pero prevemos regresar definitivamente a España en un...
  8. I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...: I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form? if not directly than gift card etc?...
  9. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  10. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store: My son added a £25 xbox one gift card he already had £6.41 and the balance is showing in his Microsoft account as £31.41 but when we go to the store on xbox one and try to spend it on a VIP add on...