Microsoft Account Balance

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Evening, I have £20.00 on my microsoft account balance. I have a family account set up with my child, he is wanting to spend this said £20.00 on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by johno25uk, Feb 16, 2019.

1. johno25uk
    johno25uk Guest

Evening,

I have £20.00 on my microsoft account balance. I have a family account set up with my child, he is wanting to spend this said £20.00 on VBUCKS, can he do this?

thanks

:)

johno25uk, Feb 16, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft account balance.

Let's say the content you want to buy is $19.99, and you have $20 on your account. If your state/country charges sales tax, it will ask for some other payment method that will cover the remaining amount due (item + taxes).

If the item costs less than $20 and you're pretty sure your area doesn't charge sales tax on digital content purchases, I'd reach out to Xbox Live Support. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. xCo Illusion Win User

Microsoft account balance.

It could depend on what you're trying to buy. If you're trying to buy 360 content on the One, it won't work.
    No, I'm trying to by an Xbox one game :)
  4. WPAK Win User

Small addition, you can still use that $25 for buying games/video's and DLC etc, but for gold use one of the ways mentioned by xTye
  5. adrinator12 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I'll call them if i have no other choice.

Basically the currency is the reason why is in PR.
  6. adrinator12 Win User

Microsoft account balance

No, it says USA

This is the first this has happened to me because I previously had bought this card and never had any problems.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Balance - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance: I want to pay for a due subscription of game pass and i have a Microsoft account balance 12$ enough to pay for the subscription fee which is 9.9$ but xbox live is still asking me to proceed with...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  4. preorders with microsoft account balance and card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorders with microsoft account balance and card.: ok, so i pre-ordered the new call of duty game coming out and i hopefully used my Microsoft Account Balance and My Visa. its supposed to charge my microsoft account right away but it didnt. im...
  5. Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.: I redeem 3 $10 dollar gift cards for a total of $30. I had $30 dollars on my account. It expires today 05/29/2019. I used one dollar to get the xbox game pass deal, 3 months for $1. I went to use...
  6. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  7. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!: So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb
  8. Xbox Live Gold with the balance of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold with the balance of my microsoft account: Is it possible to buy the Xbox Gold with the balance of the account? 7de11866-0181-4b11-b2c9-72a51eed1b74
  9. Saldo de cuenta Microsoft[Microsoft account balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Saldo de cuenta Microsoft[Microsoft account balance]: Buenas tardes mi caso es que quiero pagar una suscripción vencida q es la de gold y boy a configuración>suscripciónes y me aparece que hay un problema con el saldo de mi cuenta Microsoft ¿Que...
  10. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft account balance: So I bought a $65 gift card to buy Gears of War 4. I redeem my code and everything was fine. Until I saw that the gift card was redeem to buy things from the Microsoft store but the Puerto Rico...