Microsoft Account Balance

Discus and support Microsoft Account Balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Evening, I have £20.00 on my microsoft account balance. I have a family account set up with my child, he is wanting to spend this said £20.00 on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by johno25uk, Feb 16, 2019.

1. johno25uk
    johno25uk Guest

Evening,

I have £20.00 on my microsoft account balance. I have a family account set up with my child, he is wanting to spend this said £20.00 on VBUCKS, can he do this?

thanks

:)

johno25uk, Feb 16, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

What happened to my money

3. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft account balance.

Let's say the content you want to buy is $19.99, and you have $20 on your account. If your state/country charges sales tax, it will ask for some other payment method that will cover the remaining amount due (item + taxes).

If the item costs less than $20 and you're pretty sure your area doesn't charge sales tax on digital content purchases, I'd reach out to Xbox Live Support. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xCo Illusion Win User

Microsoft account balance.

It could depend on what you're trying to buy. If you're trying to buy 360 content on the One, it won't work.
    No, I'm trying to by an Xbox one game :)
  5. WPAK Win User

Small addition, you can still use that $25 for buying games/video's and DLC etc, but for gold use one of the ways mentioned by xTye
  6. richardhuck1 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I set up a child account and added money to it but I forgot the password so now I cannot get the child account to log on the Xbox One to be able to use the Microsoft account balance so basically the Xbox One shows the child account but when I click on
    the profile to get the gamertag set up on it it wants to password that I do not remember so basically I can't get into the account without a password and I've tried recover it and I still can't recover it is there a way to remove the child account and the
    money still be on the parent account
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Balance - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Balance

2. Saldo cuenta Microsoft (XBOX) zona USA para zona Europa[Translation-Balance account balance...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saldo cuenta Microsoft (XBOX) zona USA para zona Europa[Translation-Balance account balance...: Buenos dias: Tengo una cuenta Microsoft con $40 de saldo. Actualmente estamos viviendo en EEUU y compramos una XBox One en EEUU hace 2 años, pero prevemos regresar definitivamente a España en un...
  3. I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...: I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form? if not directly than gift card etc?...
  4. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  5. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store: My son added a £25 xbox one gift card he already had £6.41 and the balance is showing in his Microsoft account as £31.41 but when we go to the store on xbox one and try to spend it on a VIP add on...
  6. Microsoft account balance not showing in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance not showing in Xbox: I redeemed an Xbox £50 gift card to my Microsoft account instore and then tried to by Fifa20 points in the Fifa20 app. The account is only showing £5.05 balance?! Why isn't the £50 balance...
  7. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance: At your request, the order placed on December 17, 2019 has been refunded. You should see 69.82 GBP credited to your account and sent to your financial institution within 5 business days based on...
  8. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...
  9. Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance: I have recently added a gift card to my Microsoft balance and it is showing in my payment and billing that it has been successful. However, when I go to purchase anything on the Xbox store it...
  10. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. child cant redeem balance on microsoft account in madden 20