Microsoft account balance

Discus and support Microsoft account balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been having problems with my Microsoft account balance. I recently bought an Xbox gift card and redeemed it successfully only to not get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourFadingBunny✔, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft account balance

Hi there, I've been having problems with my Microsoft account balance. I recently bought an Xbox gift card and redeemed it successfully only to not get any funds added to my account. It will only show my previous balance when trying to purchase an item
    on Xbox. But when I check the account balance online, it shows the correct amount that I should have. Is there any fix to this? (I can't buy the item online because it is an offer that can only be bought in-game)

:)

YourFadingBunny✔, Sep 18, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

What happened to my money

3. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft account balance.

Let's say the content you want to buy is $19.99, and you have $20 on your account. If your state/country charges sales tax, it will ask for some other payment method that will cover the remaining amount due (item + taxes).

If the item costs less than $20 and you're pretty sure your area doesn't charge sales tax on digital content purchases, I'd reach out to Xbox Live Support. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xCo Illusion Win User

Microsoft account balance.

It could depend on what you're trying to buy. If you're trying to buy 360 content on the One, it won't work.
    No, I'm trying to by an Xbox one game :)
  5. WPAK Win User

Microsoft Account Balance

Small addition, you can still use that $25 for buying games/video's and DLC etc, but for gold use one of the ways mentioned by xTye
  6. richardhuck1 Win User

I set up a child account and added money to it but I forgot the password so now I cannot get the child account to log on the Xbox One to be able to use the Microsoft account balance so basically the Xbox One shows the child account but when I click on
    the profile to get the gamertag set up on it it wants to password that I do not remember so basically I can't get into the account without a password and I've tried recover it and I still can't recover it is there a way to remove the child account and the
    money still be on the parent account
Thema:

1. Microsoft account balance - Similar Threads - Microsoft account balance

2. Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance: I have a pre-order for Xbox Series X through Microsoft Store online. I have enough Microsoft Account balance to pay for it, but can't change my payment from credit card to use Microsoft Account...
  3. Saldo da minha conta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saldo da minha conta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]: Olá, gostaria de saber porque não consigo usar o saída da minha conta Microsoft pois coloquei 40,00 pra poder assinar o xbox live mas nao conseguia colocar esse saldo como forma de pagamento, me...
  4. Sharing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing microsoft account balance: I have a problem. i hv to xbox accounts and i only have account balance on 1, I want to SHARE my account balance between the 2 xbox accounts. By the way, I want to share the balance not transfer...
  5. My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...: Hi, I recently added money to my microsoft account as microsoft account balance but the money I added in my microsoft account did not show up when I went to buy a game on MICROSOFT STORE as...
  6. microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite: I have added £10 onto my child's Microsoft account but is not showing in the Xbox, I have then added more money and still not showing! we have restated the Xbox several times and try various...
  7. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance: My son has purchased ancient coins on sea of thieves before after i top his Microsoft account balance. I cannot figure out why his microsoft balance shows £14.31 but when he tries to purchase...
  8. my microsoft account current balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft account current balance: today i bought 15 dollar gift card for my xbox and i alreday had 3 dollars in my account. i went to buy vbucks and it said i only had 3 dollars in my account but when i went to billings in my...
  9. Buying a game with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft account balance: I was trying to get a game and put money on my account, (like I usually do when buying games on the Xbox store) putting it in before I make my purchase. But I'm not able to purchase the game with...
  10. Microsoft account balance not updating in the store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance not updating in the store.: Bought a £10 gift card, my balance shows as £11.89 in settings but when i go to buy something it shows it as £1.89. I’ve reset my console, turned it off and on again, hard reset it and nothing has...