Microsoft account balance

Discus and support Microsoft account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Today I bought a game in the store, but it was not deducted from the Microsoft account balance but from my PayPal balance. Where can I claim?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PISANA ONE, Feb 21, 2021.

1. PISANA ONE
    PISANA ONE Guest

Hello. Today I bought a game in the store, but it was not deducted from the Microsoft account balance but from my PayPal balance.

Where can I claim?

Thanks.

------------------------------------

Hola, hoy he comprado un juego digital, pero cual ha sido mi sorpresa que no me ha sido descontado del saldo que tenía disponible en la cuenta de Microsoft, sino del saldo de PayPal.

Solicito donde puedo reclamar??

Gracias.

:)

PISANA ONE, Feb 21, 2021
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

What happened to my money

3. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft account balance.

Let's say the content you want to buy is $19.99, and you have $20 on your account. If your state/country charges sales tax, it will ask for some other payment method that will cover the remaining amount due (item + taxes).

If the item costs less than $20 and you're pretty sure your area doesn't charge sales tax on digital content purchases, I'd reach out to Xbox Live Support. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xCo Illusion Win User

Microsoft account balance.

It could depend on what you're trying to buy. If you're trying to buy 360 content on the One, it won't work.
    No, I'm trying to by an Xbox one game :)
  5. WPAK Win User

Microsoft Account Balance

Small addition, you can still use that $25 for buying games/video's and DLC etc, but for gold use one of the ways mentioned by xTye
  6. richardhuck1 Win User

I set up a child account and added money to it but I forgot the password so now I cannot get the child account to log on the Xbox One to be able to use the Microsoft account balance so basically the Xbox One shows the child account but when I click on
    the profile to get the gamertag set up on it it wants to password that I do not remember so basically I can't get into the account without a password and I've tried recover it and I still can't recover it is there a way to remove the child account and the
    money still be on the parent account
Thema:

1. Microsoft account balance - Similar Threads - Microsoft account balance

2. Cant use microsoft account balance on xbox or website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use microsoft account balance on xbox or website: So I recently purchased a $25 microsoft card and when I got to my wallet on my xbox it shows I have an account balance but whenever I try to make a purchase it won't even give me the option to use...
  3. Microsoft account balance not working in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance not working in Minecraft: Hello Microsoft, I recently purchased a $10 Xbox gift card and immediately purchased something from the minecraft marketplaced afterwards. Today, I wanted to purchased something else but I...
  4. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay....
  5. Can't pay with microsoft account balance ?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay with microsoft account balance ?!: Hello, I would like to pay for additional content with my microsoft account balance. I just added a $ 25 gift card and my balance is now at $ 40. My problem is that when I have to select the...
  6. Microsoft account balance not updating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not updating?: Today I redeemed a prepaid gift card for $25 on my Xbox to add to my current balance of $40 and when I went to purchase a game I still saw my original balance before buying the $25 card. I tried...
  7. Microsoft account balance not updating?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft account balance not updating?: Today I redeemed a prepaid gift card for $25 on my Xbox to add to my current balance of $40 and when I went to purchase a game I still saw my original balance before buying the $25 card. I tried...
  8. Microsoft online balance does not match XBox account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft online balance does not match XBox account balance: My son was trying to purchase an in-app item and asked my permission as per the restrictions I’ve set. He needed more money so i added money online to his microsoft account. He originally had...
  9. How to use Microsoft account balance for Live sub

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to use Microsoft account balance for Live sub: Hey all, I used to live in Canada and set up my XBox live from there, I have since moved to the US and my sub is about to expire. My region and address are both updated with the US address, and...
  10. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...