microsoft account balance

Discus and support microsoft account balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MY question is where can I see when my account balance expires. Or how long is the average duration of the account balance? because I want to buy a $... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranzMena, May 6, 2021.

1. FranzMena
    FranzMena Guest

:)

FranzMena, May 6, 2021
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

What happened to my money

3. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft account balance.

Let's say the content you want to buy is $19.99, and you have $20 on your account. If your state/country charges sales tax, it will ask for some other payment method that will cover the remaining amount due (item + taxes).

If the item costs less than $20 and you're pretty sure your area doesn't charge sales tax on digital content purchases, I'd reach out to Xbox Live Support. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xCo Illusion Win User

Microsoft account balance.

It could depend on what you're trying to buy. If you're trying to buy 360 content on the One, it won't work.
    No, I'm trying to by an Xbox one game :)
  5. WPAK Win User

Microsoft Account Balance

Small addition, you can still use that $25 for buying games/video's and DLC etc, but for gold use one of the ways mentioned by xTye
  6. richardhuck1 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I set up a child account and added money to it but I forgot the password so now I cannot get the child account to log on the Xbox One to be able to use the Microsoft account balance so basically the Xbox One shows the child account but when I click on
    the profile to get the gamertag set up on it it wants to password that I do not remember so basically I can't get into the account without a password and I've tried recover it and I still can't recover it is there a way to remove the child account and the
    money still be on the parent account
Thema:

1. microsoft account balance - Similar Threads - microsoft account balance

2. I have microsoft account balance in multiple currencies

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have microsoft account balance in multiple currencies: I will just explain what occurred to me asking this question and after that what exactly is my question I had purchased a couple of Xbox gift cards which were of 50 USD. Today i purchased a few...
  3. Withdraw money from Microsoft Account balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money from Microsoft Account balance.: Recently I bought a game using my Microsoft account balance. I had enough for the game and taxes in my balance. But the game was charged to a card instead. I remember selecting the microsoft...
  4. My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...: I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth. So I try buying it but it only says I have $3.33 in my account...
  5. Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance: Recently, I wanted to spend my $70 that I have in my Microsoft Account to buy the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (Standard) that costs $59.99 with taxes (so about $65 total). The problem is that...
  6. When trying to purchase a game it dosent give me a option to us my Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When trying to purchase a game it dosent give me a option to us my Microsoft account balance: I put a $70 dollar gift card to pre order resident evil village yesterday but when I got into the store to purchase it it doesn't give me the option of using it, I went into my settings and looked...
  7. Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up: Hey so today I scrolling through and tried to purchase some robux but when I got to the payment page my microsoft account balance was not there! Any help would be nice....
  8. My Microsoft Account balance is not updating for purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Account balance is not updating for purchases.: Today I purchased a $15 Xbox card and redeemed it through the redeem section of the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One console. After redeeming it I attempted to purchase a game on the store but when...
  9. Xbox and Microsoft stores say I don't own a game but my purchase history and account balance do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Microsoft stores say I don't own a game but my purchase history and account balance do: I tried to buy Sonic Adventure 2 on my Xbox today and it keeps saying I don't own the game. It deducted money from my Microsoft account, and it's in my purchase history, but it doesn't say I own...
  10. Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.: I'm trying to Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. , but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. 78fa965b-a5f3-4cac-a944-137465f64563