Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

Discus and support Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Whalo1
    Whalo1 Guest

I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account.

:)

Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Whalo1 Win User

I was hoping by registering my Xbox 360 to my account it might correct the region settings. I purchased it in Germany and cannot get it to recognize it is now in Region 1 (USA). My address, Region and Locale have been changed in all my accounts and on
    the device. I have followed all of the online help directions on what to change and have done them all. Yet it still states it cannot play US Region discs.

I am trying to get my Xbox to recognize US Discs. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what exactly do you want to achieve with registering the console to your account?

It might be the case that if the console is already registered to a different account it may not be added to a different one, but that's just guessing on my end.

Perhaps if you explain the reason why, it might be possible to provide alternate ways to do the thing you want to achieve.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

Change your country/region on Xbox 360

To change your country/region on Xbox 360, you can't simply update your location as with Xbox One. Instead, you need to migrate your Xbox profile, which could impact other subscriptions and services.

Here’s how to change your country/region on the Xbox 360 console:

1. Enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account, and then click
      Sign In.
    2. Add a credit card and enter the billing address for your new region.
    3. On your console, go to settings, and then select System.
    4. Select Console Settings > Language and Locale >
      Locale.
    5. Select the locale that you want to use.

Conditions that can prevent you from changing your country/region

If you’re prevented from changing the country/region for your Xbox, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You changed country/regions within the last three months.
    • Your account is currently suspended (for example, the credit card on one of your subscriptions has expired).
    • You’re a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region and will not be a minor in the region you’re moving to.
    • You’re not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region but will be considered a minor in the country/region you’re moving to.
    • Your billing info is incomplete or incorrect on the account (such as your address or phone number).
    • You have a balance due or any open balance on your account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Whalo1,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, there is no way to have a console read discs from outside of the region it was made for.

I hope this answers your question.
  6. Mani5172 Win User

Family passcode lost and personal question to available

The solution from that article did not work, because I am not able to find my Xbox device on the microsoft account, even though I was signed in on the microsoft account and signed in on the Xbox online. Please can you provide your feedback on how to find
    a device if it does not appear, and what the more detailed steps are for this.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account cannot

2. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4: i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android): Hi, recently bought minecraft from the Play Store. Whenever I try to log into Minecraft, it gets stuck on "Trying to sign into your Microsoft account". It does not ask for any log in details. Any...
  5. Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions: I have been inhibited from logging into my Microsoft account of my xbox for one day now. I have tried all corrective methods such as: holding the power button to comence a cold boot and i have...
  6. Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.": This was a thread that was closed because you said that it was fixed, but I tried all the solutions on the thread, restarting, redownloading, logging out, the whole nine yards and still nothing...
  7. "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel": Okay, Xbox. This is ridiculous. Why can't we use our account balance to buy backwards compatible titles? Some people don't HAVE a credit card and can only buy games using gift cards. What...
  8. "You cannot play online due to how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You cannot play online due to how your Microsoft account is set up.": I have repeatedly tried to join servers and invite my friends in Minecraft but it doesn't work. I was on the Microsoft page for about 2 hours trying to figure out where I can turn on the...
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.: So I tried to join a friends realm on my switch, my Mircosoft account is connected but I get the same message talling me I cant play because of how my account is set up. I had a childs account so...
  10. Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.": I've been playing on my Realm for months now, but today, for no reason, i cannot log into live services. "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up". I've gone to...