Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

Discus and support Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Whalo1
    Whalo1 Guest

I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account.

:)

Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Whalo1 Win User

I was hoping by registering my Xbox 360 to my account it might correct the region settings. I purchased it in Germany and cannot get it to recognize it is now in Region 1 (USA). My address, Region and Locale have been changed in all my accounts and on
    the device. I have followed all of the online help directions on what to change and have done them all. Yet it still states it cannot play US Region discs.

I am trying to get my Xbox to recognize US Discs. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what exactly do you want to achieve with registering the console to your account?

It might be the case that if the console is already registered to a different account it may not be added to a different one, but that's just guessing on my end.

Perhaps if you explain the reason why, it might be possible to provide alternate ways to do the thing you want to achieve.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

Change your country/region on Xbox 360

To change your country/region on Xbox 360, you can't simply update your location as with Xbox One. Instead, you need to migrate your Xbox profile, which could impact other subscriptions and services.

Here’s how to change your country/region on the Xbox 360 console:

1. Enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account, and then click
      Sign In.
    2. Add a credit card and enter the billing address for your new region.
    3. On your console, go to settings, and then select System.
    4. Select Console Settings > Language and Locale >
      Locale.
    5. Select the locale that you want to use.

Conditions that can prevent you from changing your country/region

If you’re prevented from changing the country/region for your Xbox, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You changed country/regions within the last three months.
    • Your account is currently suspended (for example, the credit card on one of your subscriptions has expired).
    • You’re a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region and will not be a minor in the region you’re moving to.
    • You’re not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region but will be considered a minor in the country/region you’re moving to.
    • Your billing info is incomplete or incorrect on the account (such as your address or phone number).
    • You have a balance due or any open balance on your account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Whalo1,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, there is no way to have a console read discs from outside of the region it was made for.

I hope this answers your question.
  6. Mani5172 Win User

Family passcode lost and personal question to available

The solution from that article did not work, because I am not able to find my Xbox device on the microsoft account, even though I was signed in on the microsoft account and signed in on the Xbox online. Please can you provide your feedback on how to find
    a device if it does not appear, and what the more detailed steps are for this.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account cannot

2. I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot apply online for my Microsoft Account: I have searched high and low on the internet but nothing helps so I would appreciate anybody sending info to me. By the way I want to join my friends on iPhone and Nintendo Switch On Minecraft...
  3. Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.: I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10. When using Cortana to try to control my Xbox One I am prompted to sign into my Xbox Live account, however the button I am provided doesn't do...
  4. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  5. Cannot sign into Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft account in minecraft: Since the update on ps4, i cannot sign into microsoft account for minecraft. Every time i click the button to link my account i get an error stating something went wrong. I can log into my...
  6. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  7. Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account: [img] I have been having this problem since the 29th. Myself and multiple other people replied to another comment thread about this and the moderator just closed the thread saying the problem was...
  8. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  10. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account: I have since start august not been able to logon to my account. I would just like to know if there is a microsoft support Email, so that they may be able to fix this for me :) I have posted...