Microsoft account deleted

Discus and support Microsoft account deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account was deleted due to inactivity (2 years) but my xbox account is still available. How can I access my xbox account if I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cristobal Godoy, Sep 15, 2021 at 3:32 AM.

1. Microsoft account deleted

My microsoft account was deleted due to inactivity (2 years) but my xbox account is still available. How can I access my xbox account if I don't have the email deleted? had a lot of games and transactions in that mail.

I tried to create a new hotmail with the same mail and password, but there is no xbox account related to it, have i lost all my games?

:)

Cristobal Godoy, Sep 15, 2021 at 3:32 AM
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Deleting a Microsoft account

if it is a Microsoft email address (live.com, hotmail.com, outlook.com) then yes the whole account will delete including the email address.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

You must use your Microsoft account to keep it active. This means you must sign in at least once in a two-year period to keep your Microsoft account, and associated Services.
  4. Eambo Win User

Deleting a Microsoft Account

Hi FilthiestTwo,

You can find instructions here on this:
    windows.microsoft.com/.../account-close-account

One thing to note is you may not be able to close your account with an Xbox Live account associated with it (I'm not 100% sure on this one). If that is the case, you could create a "dummy" Microsoft Account, transfer your XBL account over there, then deactivate
    the original.

Hope this helps! :)
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

If you delete the account, you loose everything associated with it. Including the email address.

You can't transfer one Microsoft Email address from one Microsoft Account to another. You can switch out email address if the email addresses are not Microsoft ones.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

I haven't done this myself, but a MS account does use alias (emails) and you can link more alias to any account, go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ to manage you accoount alias, you can specify a main alias for an account there, but I'm not sure
    if you have to remove the email address from the old account in order to do so.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account deleted - Similar Threads - Microsoft account deleted

2. Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...: This would make my life a lot easier, thanks 0ecbcfd2-2a7a-4789-baae-58b90aa8a45a
  3. Delete Minecraft Account From Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete Minecraft Account From Microsoft Account: I accidentally redeemed a Minecraft account to my Microsoft account. I have already gotten a refund on Amazon, but I am still trying to figure out how to remove my Minecraft account from my...
  4. Deleting a minecraft account associated with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting a minecraft account associated with my microsoft account: Hi, I would like to delete the minecraft account associated with my microsoft account. I have a mojang account, and would like to be ready to migrate my mojang account to my microsoft account,...
  5. Deleting minecraft account associated with microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting minecraft account associated with microsoft account: hi, i have a microsoft account with a minecraft account linked to it, and i would like to delete the minecraft account, leaving the microsoft account without a minecraft account attached to it....
  6. How to unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN: I deleted the Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN account. It no longer exists but whenever i try to link my new Microsoft account it says to login to the old one. I have already contacted...
  7. How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft...: There is an Xbox account that I have but I don't want it, so I was wondering if there was a way to delete/unlink it but still keep my Microsoft account. 0cbed27e-229b-4157-b08c-b109363a6180
  8. Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.: Hi, I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account has been deleted about 8 months ago. As...
  9. Microsoft is keeping my Credit Card info after I delete the account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is keeping my Credit Card info after I delete the account: Microsoft keeps reinstalling a credit card I remove from payment options. Once they have your card number, they will not let you actually delete it. I am getting hundreds of dollars in charges a...
  10. How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account?: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Both have Xbox profiles associated with them. But my Xbox profiles have almost similar names, and my friends always get confused. I want to keep both Microsoft...