Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number

Discus and support Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't add my Xbox 360 to my devices in the Microsoft Device manager. The website won't recognize the serial number. Without registering it, I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dirk_Steele, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Dirk_Steele
    Dirk_Steele Guest

I can't add my Xbox 360 to my devices in the Microsoft Device manager. The website won't recognize the serial number. Without registering it, I can't set up an app password. Without the app password, I can't log onto my profile. All other Microsoft platforms and devices recognize my current password, but the Xbox 360 will not. I am the original and sole owner of the Xbox 360. I have successfully had it repaired by Microsoft under warranty in the past. Not sure why it's not still registered to me.

:)

Dirk_Steele, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Dirk_Steele welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What error message are you getting? Also, have you tried registering it on a different device or browser? Also using a VPN or a different WIFI tends to help!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why would you setup an app password

There is no app that works withnthe 360 ita an end of life console

You just download your profile that's it and install and games from the console.

What exactly are you trying to do

You can ask xbox support to manually enter the serial number but unless you tell us what you are trying to do why therr I'd no warranty left

If it's what I think it is I can tell you the answer
  4. OpzMaHaloSlipd Win User

Stolen Xbox

As far as I am aware each xbox individual serial number attaches to the Microsoft account once they add their account to that xbox, so that perticular serial number for your xbox will show on the new users account as soon as they link a gamer account on
    it to access services

When you go to my devices it logs the serial number of that device under your account
  5. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

Repair mailing address

Hi,

Log in with your Microsoft software account to view the console device/serial number. Xbox one Console comes with a one-year standard warranty from the date of purchase.

Your Microsoft account is the email address and password you use to sign into your Surface, Xbox, and Microsoft services like Outlook, OneDrive, and Xbox Live. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can get one for free.

The serial number of your Surface, Surface Type Cover, Xbox Console, or Kinect.

For more info, see Find the serial number on Surface, Find the serial number on your Surface Type Cover, or Find the Xbox One console ID, device ID, Xbox One serial number, and Kinect serial number.

Once your device has been registered, go to Device service and repair and select your device to see your warranty status (shown in the image below in English).

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4515556/update-your-warranty-with-your-proof-of-purchase
  6. MFH99 Win User

How to escalate support?

No I didn't, and now a cannot:

"We didn't recognize this serial number

Please check your serial number, then try entering it again. If you need help, go to the support page for your device"
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Devices

2. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Im having problems about this, im trying to buy gta v but this shows up :( this is my computer name, [img] 092ceaa5-acaf-4d4d-a557-d1bf054522de
  3. Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/): I can't seem to add my xbox one onto my "my devices" in my browser for some reason, i input the serial number and press submit and it says its been added, but then it doesn't show up?...
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to install a Windows terminal. While the time of installation I am getting the above msg what should I do? ea687545-9b94-4cd3-91be-94d658ec5de9
  5. Transfer Games from a Microsoft Account to another device

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Games from a Microsoft Account to another device: I try to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on another device. I bought it at my Laptop, but I want to play it on my PC now, because the Laptop works very slow. I thought the slolution is easy:...
  6. ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR - It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: I recently signed up for a Microsoft Game Pass subscription which comes with EA Play. I am trying to download Mass Effect Andromeda from microsoft.com. However, I keep getting the error "It looks...
  7. How to find IP address of device using same Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find IP address of device using same Microsoft account?: I left my xbox one s in another country and I want to stream it to my pc or phone but I don't know the ip address. I went to account/Microsoft/devices and signed in to the same account I used on...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account.: When I try install a game on my computer it shows this error message. My windows are up to date and I have checked the troubleshooting and nothing seems to be working. [img]...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: i get this message when i try to download Call Of Duty: Warzone what do i do? c63cfe7e-9315-4153-be93-bb94863ba225
  10. Xbox Series X recognised as Xbox One in Microsoft Account Devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X recognised as Xbox One in Microsoft Account Devices: The device was not recognized correctly. When I go to my devices in Microsoft Account my Xbox Series X is recognized as Xbox One. The serial number of the device is correct. How to fix it?...