Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

Discus and support Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, i tried to login into my email but its saying microsoft account doesnt exist. I tried creating it and it says this email address has been taken. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xmurderoussavag, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

So, i tried to login into my email but its saying microsoft account doesnt exist. I tried creating it and it says this email address has been taken. I dont know why its saying that i made the email address but its been so long since i logged in. Please
    help!

:)

Xmurderoussavag, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

when was the last time you used the account, if 5 years or more the account is gone and the email will be unusable
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Lost Account

If you try to sign in to your Microsoft account with an account name that its not recognized, you'll receive the message, “That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account.” While no one can send you your
    forgotten account information, you can use this article to walk through some steps to help you find or remember it yourself: That
    Microsoft account doesn't exist
  4. OtherwisePilot2 Win User

The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available

I can log into the microsoft email account associated with the game, I can log into the xbox app, I can log into Forza website but the game says my profile doesn’t exist?

My version number for the game is 1.0.58.2
  5. VFM33195 Win User

Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

Thanks Stuart - I am trying to figure out how to potentially link twi different consoles into each child account, which exists under my one microsoft account (if that makes sense) - the child accounts are family accounts under my sign in, but Epic doesn’t
    seem to have anyway for me to specify.
  6. GregScott4 Win User

Privacy settings

Link doesn’t exist anymore. Do you have other suggestions?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Doesn’t

2. Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account: I made my Xbox live profile way back when the service was just starting. I used a throwaway email to do so. I now have a standard email I use for all of my games/services, and I would like to get...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  5. Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...: Have bought 1000 V-Bucks with my Microsoft account. Can see that I bought it, money(99 SEK) withdrawn from account, but no V-bucks on my Fortnite account. Have also lost V-bucks from my account...
  6. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation: Split from this thread. I have Minecraft dungeons and i have it on a switch. It says i need to go to the microsoft website and enter the code. Where do i enter the code....
  8. Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...: Buongiorno Mio figlio ha account microsoft Xbox per giocare su Pc con Minecraft dungeons. Adesso ha acquistato il suddetto gioco su nintendo switch, ha eseguito accesso e collegato come da...
  9. locked microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked microsoft account: i woke up to being locked out if my account ive reached out to multiple microsoft workers seeking help but my problom is yet to be resovled ive filled out a form in order to recive a email to get...
  10. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...