Microsoft Account Email

Discus and support Microsoft Account Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed my microsoft account email 1-2 days ago so the friend I with wouldn't have my email. It worked he got everything but when I logged into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Akmaii, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:04 AM.

1. Akmaii
    Akmaii Guest

Microsoft Account Email

I changed my microsoft account email 1-2 days ago so the friend I with wouldn't have my email. It worked he got everything but when I logged into my microsoft account on xbox it wouldn't allow me to connect to xbox live, no games would let me play online,
    I can't even access my profile page. Please help me fix this.

:)

2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

This can only work if your emails are NOT hotmail, outlook or live emails as those are Microsoft email addresses. That may be the cause of your problem. You can not change TO an email that is a Microsoft email. You can change a Microsoft email to any other
    non Microsoft email, though.

Please see this page on how to change the emails if you don't have those emails as your current primary ones:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Any way to delete an account without the 2 month waiting period?

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Splitting up the Account or changing the E-Mail

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Email addresses on Xbox/Microsoft account??

6. napalm 31337 Win User

Microsoft Account Email

I changed my microsoft account email 1-2 days ago so the friend I with wouldn't have my email.
    It worked he got everything but when I logged into my microsoft account on xbox it wouldn't allow me to connect to xbox live, no games would let me play online, I can't even access my profile page. Please help me fix this.
    I suppose you speak about gameshare feature, that is intended for family members inside the same home, not for friend, this is against terms and conditions
Thema:

Microsoft Account Email

1. Microsoft Account Email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Email

2. Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.: How one would go about editing in gamertag with original MS account. and correcting this issue for the record. documenting events. 012e821d-4d15-469e-a4b2-6408a25b218b
  3. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  4. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  5. the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email: Hi, so I recently changed my account email to a newer one and now when I sign in it comes up with a random account and not my normal one with all my achievements on. Any help? much appreciated...
  6. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  7. Microsoft purchases use different email to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft purchases use different email to my account: Hi There, I cannot find anywhere in my Microsoft account where my fathers email address is list however he always receives emails for my purchases. I only have one email address listed which is...
  8. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  9. how do i change the email/microsoft account associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change the email/microsoft account associated with my xbox live account: back when i first got xbox live and made an account i was too young to have an email address so my parents made my account with my sisters emailand now ive had this account for over 6 years and...
  10. Changed Primary Email of Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Primary Email of Microsoft Account: help! cannot log into my Xbox live Account on Xbox one After changed primary email! 238a71b1-449d-4ef2-9825-4fe04db3eb40