Microsoft Account Email

Discus and support Microsoft Account Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an old Microsoft account and the email I have on it doesn't actually exist? I tried logging into it and it is not an existing email. I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 420✔️, Apr 13, 2020.

1. 420✔️
    420✔️ Guest

Microsoft Account Email

I have an old Microsoft account and the email I have on it doesn't actually exist? I tried logging into it and it is not an existing email. I need to change the email, so I can get into it and transfer it to my Xbox One S. Is there a way to do so?

:)

420✔️, Apr 13, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

This can only work if your emails are NOT hotmail, outlook or live emails as those are Microsoft email addresses. That may be the cause of your problem. You can not change TO an email that is a Microsoft email. You can change a Microsoft email to any other
    non Microsoft email, though.

Please see this page on how to change the emails if you don't have those emails as your current primary ones:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Any way to delete an account without the 2 month waiting period?

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Splitting up the Account or changing the E-Mail

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Email addresses on Xbox/Microsoft account??

6. Oraclea Win User

Microsoft Account Email

Hi, I would refer you to the following
    guide
    for adding and/or removing an email address from your account.

If you're having trouble signing in now in order to make this change, I'd refer to the following

guide
    for filling out a Microsoft account recovery form and with tips for doing so. If you're unable to recover the account or need additional support, you might

contact Xbox Support directly
    , though I couldn't guarantee that they can assist beyond the recommendations in the previously-mentioned guides. Hope this helps!
Thema:

Microsoft Account Email

1. Microsoft Account Email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Email

2. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  3. My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.: I've tried these steps Delete my profile Clear system cache Restart console Redownload profile Here is where the issue comes up. Every time I try this step it gives the error "This email...
  4. Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias': I'm currently using an @live email for my Xbox Live account. I'm trying to change this to a different @live email (brother's email), but when I add an alias, it gives the error 'This email is part...
  5. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  6. Email account hacked/Microsoft account stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email account hacked/Microsoft account stolen: My email associated with my Microsoft/XBOX Live account was hacked, and the hacker changed the email address/password on my Microsoft account so I no longer have access to it. None of the "virtual...
  7. Separating one Microsoft account into two (XBOX & Parents email)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separating one Microsoft account into two (XBOX & Parents email): 10 years ago I set up an XBOX 360 for my then 7 year old son using my Hotmail email address. Fast forward to now and the combined nature of email/XBOX being an all in one Microsoft account my now...
  8. How do I change emails between 2 microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change emails between 2 microsoft accounts?: To put it simply, I have 2 Xbox "Gamertags" or "accounts" and would like to swap the emails on them. Both emails are regularly used so I would like to keep them both intact. My xbox live account...
  9. Xbox Console doesn't accept Microsoft Account Email and Password.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console doesn't accept Microsoft Account Email and Password.: I'm hoping someone can assist with my issue... Xbox live won't accept my Microsoft live account login details. When I signed in on the Xbox website (PC), it gave me a new Gamertag and the one I've...
  10. Recover email address for Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover email address for Microsoft account: Hi I dont know the email address connected to my microsoft account. I cant recover the xbox gamertag any help would be appreciated thanks 790805ba-9e27-4da2-abea-844d09e9a44d