Microsoft account error

Discus and support Microsoft account error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to sign into my microsoft account but it said “We tried to sign into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” I kept loading it up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MudkipPlayzz324, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft account error

Hi, I tried to sign into my microsoft account but it said “We tried to sign into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” I kept loading it up over and over and it didn’t help so if you could please give me a solution that would help.

Thank you

:)

MudkipPlayzz324, Mar 4, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Microsoft account error

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, MudkipPlayzz.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. schnurren Win User

Microsoft account error

Okay, I asume the issue is with Minecraft then.

Can you login in
    Xbox website
    and or on
    Microsoft Website
    ?

In case that you are able to login to those two websites with your Xbox account, please contact

Mojang Support Center
    so they can help you with the issue at hand.
  4. MudkipPlayzz324 Win User

Microsoft account error

You’re right and thank you.
  5. schnurren Win User

Microsoft account error

Hello MudkipPlayzz324,

Were are you facing this issue, on Xbox One or Windows 10? Please give us a bit more of information so we are able to aid you better!
  6. onyxishere Win User

changing microsoft account

Thema:

Microsoft account error

1. Microsoft account error - Similar Threads - Microsoft account error

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  3. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...
  4. Minecraft Microsoft account error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Microsoft account error: Okay so here is my problem - I recently got the windows 10 edition of Minecraft on my PC. I then made a new Microsoft account then signed into that account on the Windows 10 edition. I also have...
  5. Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error: Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it? cb08edbb-cce0-44b4-886e-8ed743225a0a
  6. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  7. "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...: I’m seeing "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error when signing in to Xbox Live. I'm on my Xbox 360. I followed all the instructions in the article about this topic. I have...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...: Microsoft game apps (Mahjongg Premium and Magic Jigsaw) that I have paid for gives this error message when I try to login. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...
  9. Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.: The email address HAS been verified and these pages allow us to log in to thisaccount with no problem using the same details. We need to add 3 months gold membership and simply can not even log...
  10. ERROR CODE 0x80090010 MINECRAFT LOGIN TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR CODE 0x80090010 MINECRAFT LOGIN TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Hi ! Since today I can't login to my Microsoft Account to play @ Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition. Returning me this error code : 0x80090010. I tried to uninstall, reboot and re-install but...