Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary

Discus and support Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Levi030, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Levi030
    Levi030 Guest

Hey,

So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i try to login into my merged Minecraft account with Microsoft it says my password is incorrect, and all the password change request goes to the main email which is a russian mail that I've never seen before. I've already contacted Mojang support but they can't help since I'm using my Microsoft account to login. I didn't found any topics that can help. Is there any way to talk to someone in a Live chat who can help and change my email back to the main one?

Regards,

Levi

:)

Levi030, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Levi030. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I am sorry for what happened. If you had an alternate email address or phone number added to the account - and if the hacker haven't removed them - you can try the steps on the URL below to try to reset your account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If the above does not work, your only option is to fill the recovery form. In the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available at:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you receive a message that your account does not exist anymore when trying to fill the recovery form, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts besides what users can do by themselves - which is using the above options. Microsoft employees are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

main account associated with a defunct email

Hi there.

What you need to do is change the email of the secondary account (homedeer192) which will free up the email for use on your main account. To help you do so click

here
  4. Daft Badger Win User

My main account got hacked.

You will need to phone support for your region & open an unauthorised access claim.You wont be able to use your account while it's being investigated but by the sounds of it you can't use it anyway.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

How to delete a Xbox Gamertag from a Microsoft Account - without deleting the Microsoft Account

Hello VSVP,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can add the email you want on your main account as a secondary email. If you delete the account all is gone. There is no way to just remove the gamer tag unless you pay to have it changed. Here are
    a few links that will help you.

1. To close the account--https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/cancel-microsoft-account
    2. add email to account--https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/add-security-contact-information
    3. how to change gamer tag--https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
    We recommend just add the email you want as a secondary email to your main account.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

My account got hacked and they changed my email

Hello SKHalfwayjam,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a Microsoft account becoming compromised.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Compromised account solution support article for information
    on what can be done about this case. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.: Hi, so my Microsoft account got hacked, my email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. (I made a new account with this email) I tried to submit a request with the...
  3. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker: hi today i tried to log in with my email and it said that the account does not exist after that i tried to reset my password and i entered my email and the account was linked with other email "...
  4. Microsoft account got closed because of inactivity and lost my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got closed because of inactivity and lost my Minecraft account.: I open a Microsoft account to open a Minecraft account, and because I don't use Microsoft ever before and just make one to play Minecraft, I didn't touch the Microsoft account after I start...
  5. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  6. Microsoft account got haked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got haked: Hello, recently my microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker. He changed my email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I cant even login. When I try to...
  7. Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account): Hi, I was trying to log into my onedrive and it said: ‘Microsoft account got deleted.’ And then i tried to play minecarft, and it also got deleted. I maked a new account because i though it was...
  8. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  9. My Microsoft/Mojang Account got deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft/Mojang Account got deleted: Hey there Microsoft Staff! Recently it has come to my attention that my Microsoft account got deleted. :( I tried looking through others tickets and did the same exact steps the staff have...
  10. My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition): I was playing on my personal minecraft server for a little while a few days ago, getting it ready to post publically. After I posted it on PlanetMinecraft, I didn't play for a day or so. When I...