Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given...

Discus and support Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have tried everything I could to get my account back and I cannot so everything that I have had bought and worked for is gone I would like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Moe Beez, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Moe Beez
    Moe Beez Guest

Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given...

So I have tried everything I could to get my account back and I cannot so everything that I have had bought and worked for is gone I would like to know if there's a way I can delete this account or lock it so the guy who is cannot use it anymore. Not at all happy with how this is handled and how the guy gets in and changes the recovery email completely stopping me from resetting so I'm done with Microsoft stuff I just want to delete or disable the account now.

:)

Moe Beez, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Moe Beez Win User

Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given any real help

* Merged.

my account was hacked the recovery form is useless and at this point im tired

Is there a way i can delete an account that was hacked that i no longer have control of and cant get back because no matter how many people i call to help and recovery forms i fill i get the same results im tired and no longer want anything to do with Microsoft stuff anymore
  3. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given any real help

* Merged.

With the recovery form it doesn't matter what info was changed

They go by the original info that was provided when you originally created the account

Also.you should.file.a compromised access case
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

* Merged.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Moe

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised

May I know if you already try recovering it following steps below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

About account closure, the only way is signing on the account mate, as stated in the account closure FAQ:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. Georges C. Win User

My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

Thema:

1. Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account hacked

2. Microsoft account got hacked on the 21th of July 2022

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked on the 21th of July 2022: My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru E-Mail and the automatic format doesnt work cause i don't know the full name of the email that uses my account (the hacker) i have a alternative...
  3. My Microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.: Hi, so my Microsoft account got hacked, my email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. (I made a new account with this email) I tried to submit a request with the...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked.: My microsoft has been hacked. When I tried to log in it said that the email was not correct, so I went into the account of my PC and it said a other email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  5. Microsoft account hacked and email changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and email changed.: So a few weeks ago I noticed my minecraft account name had changed to Uarcel, so I reached out to minecraft support and they told me to contact microsoft directly, so I did that, and they just...
  6. Microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked: Hi, I have a problem, that when I sign in to my account, it says that your account doesn't exist and I didn't change my account username or something but I think that I have been hacked because it...
  7. Microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked: So my account got hacked and someone changed the password and the email. I tried the form https://account.live.com/acsr After I submitted the form they sent me an email saying that they were not...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked into / Minecraft included

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked into / Minecraft included: Hi there, I am not sure who’s able to help me or point me in the right direction. I have been through hell and back with trying to recover my hacked/stolen account. A little over two weeks ago, I...
  9. Microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked: My account was hacked. The russian (guessing) changed the email so everytime I try to access it or change the password it says no ms account with that email. I really wouldn't care however my main...
  10. Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary: Hey, So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i try to login into my merged Minecraft account...