microsoft account hacked

Discus and support microsoft account hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i'm French and i was hacked from my Xbox live account and Microsoft account, i received emails from Microsoft team showing that a person... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benjamin Pierredon, Nov 20, 2019.

1. microsoft account hacked

Hello, i'm French and i was hacked from my Xbox live account and Microsoft account, i received emails from Microsoft team showing that a person supressed my emails adress from my microsoft account and add an unknown email adress, and modified my password,
    i need help

:)

Benjamin Pierredon, Nov 20, 2019
  2. SoapyStarling64 Win User

hacked microsoft account

Thanks, but that's the problem, my profile logs in, but offline only. If i try to log into xbox live online, it asks for passwords which no longer work. Password recovery and the form asking for email subjects and contacts is a joke, when I only needed the
    email address for my xbox live profile. I've just made another microsoft account, this time without an xbox live profile, just in case somehow microsoft or xbox can move my profile for me.

I've rang them before and they just pointed me in the direction of the form and password reset pages :-(
  3. II Smilie II Win User

hacked microsoft account

Im so sorry about the inconvienience. Contact microsoft/xbox support. They should be able to verify you're account, and protect it from this hacker. Im so sorry about this. If you can some how access the profile and security settings you can switch you're
    current profile to a different email address. Once microsoft verifies they should be able to help :) It is an annoying process but it helps :)
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Hacked Microsoft Account

Perhaps if you stopped downloading software to make illegal modifications to your Xbox LIVE account then people wouldn't be able to get your password.
  5. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

hacked microsoft account

Well, you have no other choice friend. Having been thru that myself I know this for a fact: you will have to go thru the account verification. No way around it. No need to post here trying to get around it because you can't. You will just have to keep
    trying. It took me some six emails and just about as many months to satisfy MS' questions. If you indeed are unable to answer their questions then you only have two choices: keep trying or just give up the account and start a new one.
  6. xXNitr0g3n30Xx Win User

microsoft account hacked

Thanks, i contacted phone support and recover my account, but i'm receiving emails , someone is still trying to connect to my account, he answer forgotten password and i receive few emails with verification code , he still try , i changed my microsoft
    account password and my email adress password, i had my phone number to my microsoft account but i cannot connect to my account with, don't know if my phone number was correctly added to my microsoft account. i blocked my bank card from my bank, microsoft
    support on phone just did nothing, he deleted my bank card from my microsoft account, i asked help and more security but he said that i changed the password so problem solved. i just received an email again with microsoft verification code for reset password,
    he is trying at this moment again to hack me. i don't understand how he could have my password, hope he is not able to have my new, maybe a spy on my computer ? will see thanks for your message, i'm french
Thema:

microsoft account hacked

1. microsoft account hacked - Similar Threads - microsoft account hacked

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Hi Can anyone help and advise on my situation? My @live.com account has been hacked. The hacker has then changed the e-mail address to a @outlook.com account When I then try to log into my...
  3. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?: My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer...
  4. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  5. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  6. Microsoft Account Permanently Suspended because someone hacked my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Permanently Suspended because someone hacked my account: Hello community I am writing this because I have tried every possible way to get my account back only to be today notified that it was and will be permanently suspended indefinitely because...
  7. Microsoft account hacked, user ID changed and password. what can I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked, user ID changed and password. what can I do: My Microsoft account was hacked and my password changed and user id too. What can I do t o fix this. Is there a phone number for Microsoft or can you only try chat or automated answers. Thanks...
  8. Microsoft account HACKED and Information deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account HACKED and Information deleted: It has been a month since you escalated my case and microsoft has not not done jack! It’s actually rediculous! A month and you cannot kick out the person who hacked my account!! DO NOT write me...
  9. Microsoft Account Hacked and info deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Hacked and info deleted: It has been a month since you escalated my case and microsoft has not not done jack! It’s actually rediculous! A month and you cannot kick out the person who hacked my account!! DO NOT write me...
  10. My microsoft account is hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microsoft account is hacking: My microsoft account is hacking. I have sms on 15/09/2017 20:46: Delete phone 7929***8830 from my account email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) On my xbox i...