Microsoft account hacked

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem, that when I sign in to my account, it says that your account doesn't exist and I didn't change my account username or something... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skofy, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. Skofy
    Skofy Guest

Microsoft account hacked

Hi, I have a problem, that when I sign in to my account, it says that your account doesn't exist and I didn't change my account username or something but I think that I have been hacked because it displays me as an unfamiliar account and I don't know it.

please help me I can't sign in to Minecraft or any microsoft services.

:)

2. DioPeluca Win User

Hacked Account and Security Information Changed

3. MorseyBaby Win User
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I don't know if im unpantient or Microsoft is just greedy.

If you already created another Microsoft account with the same email as the hacked Microsoft account, the hacked account will not be able to be recovered. You can try to use the recovery form but it will find your new account with the email address, not the old account. I'm really sorry about this, my friend.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Transferring account contents

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DominicGiebner1, After your Microsoft account was hacked, did you do the account recovery process via the form below and Microsoft successfully recovered your account?

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. SoapyStarling64 Win User

hacked microsoft account

Thanks, but that's the problem, my profile logs in, but offline only. If i try to log into xbox live online, it asks for passwords which no longer work. Password recovery and the form asking for email subjects and contacts is a joke, when I only needed the
    email address for my xbox live profile. I've just made another microsoft account, this time without an xbox live profile, just in case somehow microsoft or xbox can move my profile for me.

I've rang them before and they just pointed me in the direction of the form and password reset pages :-(
Thema:

Microsoft account hacked

1. Microsoft account hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. My microsoft account has been hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked.: My microsoft has been hacked. When I tried to log in it said that the email was not correct, so I went into the account of my PC and it said a other email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Microsoft account hacked and email changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and email changed.: So a few weeks ago I noticed my minecraft account name had changed to Uarcel, so I reached out to minecraft support and they told me to contact microsoft directly, so I did that, and they just...
  4. Microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked: So my account got hacked and someone changed the password and the email. I tried the form https://account.live.com/acsr After I submitted the form they sent me an email saying that they were not...
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked into / Minecraft included

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked into / Minecraft included: Hi there, I am not sure who’s able to help me or point me in the right direction. I have been through hell and back with trying to recover my hacked/stolen account. A little over two weeks ago, I...
  6. Microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked: My account was hacked. The russian (guessing) changed the email so everytime I try to access it or change the password it says no ms account with that email. I really wouldn't care however my main...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary: Hey, So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i try to login into my merged Minecraft account...
  8. My Microsoft account account was hacked and the email was changed. What do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account account was hacked and the email was changed. What do I do: I went to the Minecraft launcher to try and play Minecraft but I couldn't log in, the email was changed. this is really unfortunate because Microsoft provides ZERO help for situations like this....
  9. Microsoft account hacked and cant get into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and cant get into minecraft account: Hello my microsoft account was hacked and deleted with the email changed and it was linked to my minecraft account is there any way to change the account that is linked to this account i made now?...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker: hi today i tried to log in with my email and it said that the account does not exist after that i tried to reset my password and i entered my email and the account was linked with other email "...