Microsoft Account IP information

Discus and support Microsoft Account IP information in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to access the IP information for my child account. My son’s activity shows up on my weekly email I get, but I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeanWomack, Sep 15, 2019.

1. SeanWomack
    SeanWomack Guest

I was wondering if there was a way to access the IP information for my child account. My son’s activity shows up on my weekly email I get, but I would also like to know from which IP he is logging from. Is this information accessible to me?

:)

SeanWomack, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sean,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can go to the
    account website
    , and then go to recent activity. This will show any device the account has been logged along with the IP of that device. On the weekly email this will not show. Will show every device the account logs onto during the day, or week.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. HalfOfASoldier Win User

New SaskTel Fusion Wireless Internet Problems

WAN Information: (LTE WAN)

- Mode: IP

- IP Address: 10.32.xxx.xxx

WAN 2 Information: (LTE WAN 2)

- Mode: IP

- IP Address: 0.0.0.0
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Skradziono mi konto Microsoft!! -[Translation - Microsoft account stolen from me !!]

Hi GrzegorzZeplin,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! We understand this is concerning considering your password is not working and the account was logged out.

I would recommend signing in on account.microsoft.com. After that select Forgot password and select either the security information you set up to recover the account or fill out the
    account recovery form. This will help you regain access to the account.

Afterwards, you should be able to see if there was another Xbox accessing the account or even find another IP address that the account was signed into. To check if there was another Xbox accessing the account, go to

Microsoft Devices
    . To check the IP address go to
    Microsoft Security
    and view the recent Activity.

I hope this helps. Also, it would be best to update the security information if the account was accessed by someone other than yourself.
  5. Dark joke Win User

Service unavailble. (error 0x80a40401)

i can connect via VPN to my account but w/o it i can't. VPN will increase my ping and make the online experience so much worse.

seems like Microsoft has blocked Iranians IPs. that's a scam. we had purchase the console and Microsoft never informed us that they will set limitations for Iranians.

so i guess this is the only source on Microsoft website informing this mess.
    if you live in Iran do not buy Xbox.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Deleting my Account

Thema:

1. Microsoft Account IP information - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account information

2. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  3. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  4. Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...: Have bought 1000 V-Bucks with my Microsoft account. Can see that I bought it, money(99 SEK) withdrawn from account, but no V-bucks on my Fortnite account. Have also lost V-bucks from my account...
  5. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  6. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  7. The billing information listed in my Microsoft Commerce account is correct, not getting ...

in XBoX Rewards
    The billing information listed in my Microsoft Commerce account is correct, not getting ...: Account status says I'm not getting deposits in my account. Again. 703c781e-a4d4-4205-8587-04aea1793356
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Microsoft Commerce E-mail Account "Information Needed" Notification

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Microsoft Commerce E-mail Account "Information Needed" Notification: Hi, I just recently noticed under my account status that it was yellow and said to verify that the e-mail for my Microsoft commerce account was correct. I followed the link and the e-mail was...
  9. Microsoft account HACKED and Information deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account HACKED and Information deleted: It has been a month since you escalated my case and microsoft has not not done jack! It’s actually rediculous! A month and you cannot kick out the person who hacked my account!! DO NOT write me...
  10. Microsoft Account on Xbox 360 no Billing Information Appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account on Xbox 360 no Billing Information Appears: I am able to login into my Microsoft Account on my Xbox 360, but I cannot purchase items from the Store because my billing information doesn't appear. I am prompted to enter billing information...