Microsoft Account IP information

Discus and support Microsoft Account IP information in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to access the IP information for my child account. My son’s activity shows up on my weekly email I get, but I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeanWomack, Sep 15, 2019.

1. SeanWomack
    SeanWomack Guest

I was wondering if there was a way to access the IP information for my child account. My son’s activity shows up on my weekly email I get, but I would also like to know from which IP he is logging from. Is this information accessible to me?

:)

SeanWomack, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sean,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can go to the
    account website
    , and then go to recent activity. This will show any device the account has been logged along with the IP of that device. On the weekly email this will not show. Will show every device the account logs onto during the day, or week.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Skradziono mi konto Microsoft!! -[Translation - Microsoft account stolen from me !!]

Hi GrzegorzZeplin,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! We understand this is concerning considering your password is not working and the account was logged out.

I would recommend signing in on account.microsoft.com. After that select Forgot password and select either the security information you set up to recover the account or fill out the
    account recovery form. This will help you regain access to the account.

Afterwards, you should be able to see if there was another Xbox accessing the account or even find another IP address that the account was signed into. To check if there was another Xbox accessing the account, go to

Microsoft Devices
    . To check the IP address go to
    Microsoft Security
    and view the recent Activity.

I hope this helps. Also, it would be best to update the security information if the account was accessed by someone other than yourself.
  4. HalfOfASoldier Win User

New SaskTel Fusion Wireless Internet Problems

WAN Information: (LTE WAN)

- Mode: IP

- IP Address: 10.32.xxx.xxx

WAN 2 Information: (LTE WAN 2)

- Mode: IP

- IP Address: 0.0.0.0
  5. onyxishere Win User

Deleting my Account

6. Njal the Blue Win User

The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

As stated, it is not really a Microsoft/Xbox issue as they are not using Microsoft/xbox servers to carry out the attack on your IP address. If you read the information in the link, it tells you exactly how to deal with it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account IP information - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account information

2. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/xbox account login problem: Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My...
  3. my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my microsoft account it has some random gamertag: when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?...
  4. microsoft Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft Account.: Hello, I have a problem with a Microsoft account on xbox one x, and this account is exactly . When I wanted to log in my password was written that it is incorrect and it still is. Someone changed...
  5. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  6. Microsoft Account Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Issue: I am hoping this will finally be a way of getting help with my account. I have been blocked out of my account for a week and a half now and nobody has been able to help me. I have tried...
  7. The billing information listed in my Microsoft Commerce account is correct, not getting ...

in XBoX Rewards
    The billing information listed in my Microsoft Commerce account is correct, not getting ...: Account status says I'm not getting deposits in my account. Again. 703c781e-a4d4-4205-8587-04aea1793356
  8. Xbox Live Rewards Microsoft Commerce E-mail Account "Information Needed" Notification

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Microsoft Commerce E-mail Account "Information Needed" Notification: Hi, I just recently noticed under my account status that it was yellow and said to verify that the e-mail for my Microsoft commerce account was correct. I followed the link and the e-mail was...
  9. Microsoft account HACKED and Information deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account HACKED and Information deleted: It has been a month since you escalated my case and microsoft has not not done jack! It’s actually rediculous! A month and you cannot kick out the person who hacked my account!! DO NOT write me...
  10. Microsoft Account on Xbox 360 no Billing Information Appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account on Xbox 360 no Billing Information Appears: I am able to login into my Microsoft Account on my Xbox 360, but I cannot purchase items from the Store because my billing information doesn't appear. I am prompted to enter billing information...