Microsoft account is no longer associated with my Xbox profile

Discus and support Microsoft account is no longer associated with my Xbox profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Several months ago I changed my gamer tag on XboxOne, for the first time ever, and I've noticed since then that my Microsoft account shows a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by axsdeff38, Jul 31, 2020.

1. axsdeff38
    axsdeff38 Guest

Several months ago I changed my gamer tag on XboxOne, for the first time ever, and I've noticed since then that my Microsoft account shows a different gamer tag than what I've been using and I am unable access my information and most notably the Companion
    app. I can even look myself up and have friended myself.

My gamertag is . I actively use it everyday on Xbox Gold, but when I log onto my Microsoft account it shows 5148 and has no stored data for my games. Is there any way to remedy this?

:)

axsdeff38, Jul 31, 2020
  2. DesiringCrowd5 Win User

Cant connect to xbox live ive reset my router and everything

when i sign into Microsoft account, it says "this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile. Try a different account."

i deleted my profile, rebuilt the profile, and it didn't help. got the same message.
  3. maxen Win User

Question about changing email

To confirm: you're wanting to change the email address (Microsoft Account) associated with your Xbox Live profile?

In which case, everything remains associated with the Xbox Live profile (purchases, gamerscore, game history, friends, current subscriptions and so on), it's just the underlying MSA (Microsoft Account, the email address) which gets changed.

However, the funds remain on the old MSA so do not get transferred to your new one, so this will no longer be associated with your Xbox Live profile. The funds should remain accessible on the current/old MSA, but do no transfer across along with the Xbox
    Live profile.

Let us know how you get on and/or you have any further questions.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Signing in with my Microsoft account

Is your "main Xbox Profile" stored on your console? If so, can you use
    these instructions
    to check if it's still the correct Microsoft Account that is associated with that main Xbox Profile?
  5. r0kr Win User

xbox live profile

6. EdnaJael Win User

xbox 360 error 8C150009

Not sure if this is related but I've tried to reset my xbox and as I add my account details it says that my microsoft account is associated to another profile of the xbox live, to try another account.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account is no longer associated with my Xbox profile - Similar Threads - Microsoft account longer

2. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  3. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  4. my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?: before 2020, i had minecraft: windows 10 edition (or bedrock, whatever it's called), and i was able to load it up with my current microsoft account no problem. i then moved onto a new pc, and...
  5. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  6. Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...: Hi there! So title basically says it all unfortunately ("Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer have access to the old email, but also can't...
  7. Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Account No longer Logging In To Windows 10 Xbox Apps EXCLUSIVELY (only): Hello everyone, I must admit I am at a loss and on the last few attempts I can think of concerning the subject above. To spare you much reading here's a bullet-description of the situation...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Game is not longer on my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Game is not longer on my Microsoft Account: Hi I used to own the Windows 10 Edition of Forza Horizon 3 since almost 1 year now. A few weeks ago i resetted my whole computer and now its just gone. It doesnt show up in my Microsoft Account...
  9. Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one: I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but the articles that the discussion posts link to seem to have been removed. Just to be clear, I am not trying to add another primary email account to...
  10. Email connected to my Xbox Live account and Microsoft account no longer exists...what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email connected to my Xbox Live account and Microsoft account no longer exists...what to do?: Hey everyone, So here's the deal. I'm posting for my cousin, but he's been an Xbox Live member for much over five years now. Recently, we've been playing Destiny for the 360, and he attempted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft comcast.net