Microsoft Account Issue (Involves Xbox Games)

Discus and support Microsoft Account Issue (Involves Xbox Games) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had to factory reset my PC and I forgot my login info for my Microsoft account. The problem is that the recovery options don't work: OPTION 1: Use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StarwindAmada76, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Account Issue (Involves Xbox Games)

I had to factory reset my PC and I forgot my login info for my Microsoft account. The problem is that the recovery options don't work:

• OPTION 1: Use a phone number - the number on file is not my phone number but an unknown number I have never used
    • OPTION 2: Use an alternate email address - the alternate email address on file is no longer accessible
    • OPTION 3: Fill out the recovery form - I filled out the entire thing and I'm told I didn't provide enough information. That's ****.

Because of this, I was forced to abandon the account. I've been using the username for almost 20 years and now it's gone. All my games, lost forever. I have to buy them again and start over. All because Microsoft's crappy security allows someone to change my information and make it inaccessible to me.

Anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/StarwindAmada76
    [link] [comments]

/u/StarwindAmada76, Oct 23, 2021
  2. VibroPlex Win User

password change and no access to xbox live

This is an issue involving his Microsoft Account. Therefore, the best place for answers is in Forum 03.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Unlink my brothers Xbox 360 account from my Origin PC account.

Hello there fellow gamer,

This association that you're experiencing an issue with involves the Microsoft account being added to the EA/Origin account, which means that the account would have to be removed from that end as an Origin account can add any Xbox/PC/PlayStation account
    to it without direct involvement to the actual Microsoft account.

Please engage EA for further assistance regarding the unlinking of the two accounts, and we wish you the best of luck with this!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Changing main email for microsoft rewards

Hello Osprey,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue involving the changing of the email alias to the account as you are currently experiencing an issue involving receiving the Microsoft Rewards Points to the incorrect email.

Our suggestion here, please follow the steps provided within our Manage aliases for your Microsoft account
    support article for assistance with this issue directly.

Please try this for us and let us know if this information was helpful.

Best wishes!
  5. nosaj100 Win User

Thanks for deleting my post (customers should read this)

It's a parental lock issue involving a couple of Microsoft accounts. Can I PM you because I feel this will get deleted soon
  6. Sonamater7 Win User

i cant buy gold by paying for them with my microsoft points

it is still an issue,i have cash on my microsoft account but it still wont let me purchase live gold with the cash on the account, why does everything involving microsoft always have to be so difficult?
Thema:

Microsoft Account Issue (Involves Xbox Games)

1. Microsoft Account Issue (Involves Xbox Games) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Issue

2. Minecraft PE Login Issue - Cannot Remember The Email Connected With The Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE Login Issue - Cannot Remember The Email Connected With The Microsoft Account: My 6 year old nephew never logs out of his microsoft account but when he went to play minecraft this afternoon it was logged out. this has happened to me on my accouont on several devices....
  3. Issues with Microsoft Accounts used with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Microsoft Accounts used with Xbox: My Xbox account is registered with my gaming email. My computer Microsoft account was registered to my professional email. I am trying to log into the Xbox app on my computer. When I try, it...
  4. Issues with my Minecraft/Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Minecraft/Microsoft account: Hello, I recently have had some issues regarding my Microsoft account along with my Minecraft account. Around 2 months ago I migrated my MC account to a Microsoft account (different from the one...
  5. Microsoft account login issue on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account login issue on Minecraft: i’ve seen this question answered and resolved but only for windows/pc. I have a Mac so the answers aren’t helpful. Whenever i try to sign in on the Minecraft launcher using the microsoft loving it...
  6. Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my Xbox One to my Devices due to a website issue/error (account microsoft /devices/): I can't seem to add my xbox one onto my "my devices" in my browser for some reason, i input the serial number and press submit and it says its been added, but then it doesn't show up?...
  7. Migration from Mojang to Microsoft Account Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migration from Mojang to Microsoft Account Issue: Hello, Today I went to log in to my minecraft launcher to play the java edition for the first time in a while (I have been playing a lot of bedrock) and I got prompted to Migrate my Mojang...
  8. Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.: I migrated my Mojang account with Java Edition fully bought. I was playing it for a long time without any issues before the migration. But now that I have migrated it to the Microsoft account, it...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Account Issues: Hi! Lately, I have been having trouble with my Microsoft account. It started when I could not connect to any Minecraft Servers whatsoever, but everything else worked fine. The display message when...
  10. Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP: Recovery process does not help/work so stop there. I have done the recovery process 2 or 3 times with no success and I am about to take legal action if nothing is done. My account is being held...