Microsoft Account Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Account Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am hoping this will finally be a way of getting help with my account. I have been blocked out of my account for a week and a half now and nobody has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bsam2017, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Bsam2017
    Bsam2017 Guest

Microsoft Account Issue

I am hoping this will finally be a way of getting help with my account.
    I have been blocked out of my account for a week and a half now and nobody has been able to help me.

I have tried recovering my account several times but unfortunately my backup email was deleted by AOL due to inactivity. (I asked and this can not be reactivated)
    Also I unfortunately never confirmed my phone number or the other email address on my account which is causing problems.

I tried the recovery option and filled out my information but was told the information was not enough and the account was blocked.
    Every customer service person I speak to tells me the same thing I need to fill out that form but clearly that is not enough.

I have also filled out another form to have information sent to a new email address but have not heard back anything regarding this.
    I would hate to lose my account as I have purchased many games and my XBOX live account on it.
    There has to be some way to get access to my account or at least my gamertag on a new account.
    Some way of allowing me access to my XBOX live prescription and games.

Thanks

:)

Bsam2017, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Kiesey Win User

Microsoft Account issue

It is not possible to move content from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. If you call Xbox Support by phone and can verify the name address and phone number on the account support should be able to provide the Microsoft account info to
    you.

Also please do watch your language on the forums the language filters are in place for a reason.
  3. Stefano Di Somma Win User

Microsoft account issue

Thank you for your answer. When I created a new Microsoft account I never subscribed a new gamertag; I only created a new e-mail address.

By the way, I think I'll contact the support.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Account Issue

Hi Bsam,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to recover the account. Even though the AOL email is deactivated it is only used as a sign in on Microsoft. To change it you first need to get into the account. Unfortunately, the only way to
    do this is through the
    account recovery form
    . You can fill the form out as many times as needed. There is a wait period between each form though. We recommend when filling the form to make sure the name and birthdate are exact. Also, when asked if purchased anything select yes.
    This will get it to where asks for your gamer tag and console ID. The ID can be found under console info and starts with a FD on an Xbox one.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Microsoft Account issue

Hello there Andersenovic I`d like to ask what is the problem your finding on
    Black ops 2.

If you can explain a little more about the problem your having then it will be much more easier for us to
    swoop in to assist you. It`s hard to understand what your seeking help for at the moment.

Please include "Full Detail" on what you are trying to
    accomplish with black ops 2
    . Thank you.
  6. AndreiDB Win User

Microsoft account issue

Hello ,

There can only be 1 Gamertag linked to 1 email address. When you created second account using Windows 8, you also created second Gamertag with it. Since you still use old Gamertag to play online, your yahoo account is most likely set as a contact email for
    both accounts, this will explain why you receive invoice on that account. The best way in this situation will be to get in touch with Xbox Customer Support, they will be able to locate both accounts, and provide you with all further details and info on what
    can be done. Hope that helps.
Thema:

Microsoft Account Issue

1. Microsoft Account Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Issue

2. MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4: Hello, When I try to sign into my Microsoft account in MineCraft on PS4 it always says “We tried to sign you to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong”. I already defined my privacy...
  3. Microsoft Minecraft account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account issue: I have an issue with my Minecraft account, when I try to join a friends world on my ps4, I get a message that says “unable to connect to world”. I made sure I changed all of my privacy settings...
  4. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues: Hi I purchased the Halo MCC via Steam on PC. upon trying to sign in with my Microsoft account for the first time I used an email with pending security changes. now it wont let me change the...
  5. Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account: I've been struggling mightily with Halo Reach on PC. I purchased the game on Steam. Since launch, I have only been successfully able to play a single multiplayer game. Every other time, I'm either...
  6. Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft): Hello! First time asking a question on here, but I'll try my best explaining my issue. So, I'm playing Minecraft on my Switch, I want to connect my Microsoft Acc to my Switch. I do everything the...
  7. issues with customer service concerning microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    issues with customer service concerning microsoft account: Once again I am being asked to verify my account before i can log into my xbox live account. I know all the login info, but do not have access to the phone as i just switched to another carrier...
  8. Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking EA account to XBOX, but Microsoft Account has Issues?: I've been trying to link my EA account to my xbox and all, however it tells me there's an issue with my Xbox account. I don't know how to fix it.. I had already redeem a code in my EA account for...
  9. Old xbox Microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox Microsoft account issue: So basically I removed an old account I had sometime last year and for some reason even after a year I cannot use the gamertag on this current account that i had on my deleted one and I find it...
  10. I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account: [Mod Removed – Personal Information] How do you change the region code for an xbox gift card. i live in Australia but i have a US currency gift card that i am unble to use...