Microsoft account issues

Discus and support Microsoft account issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ive had problems with my account for over a month now i have talked to so many support members and none if them have been able to resolve my issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flixx27, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Flixx27
    Flixx27 Guest

Microsoft account issues

So ive had problems with my account for over a month now i have talked to so many support members and none if them have been able to resolve my issue im sure that they just tell me too do somthing just to get me off the line .so basicly i got my account stolen and i contacted support and went through the process of recovering/transfering the account to another but i was never updated on the situation so i contacted a lot of support members to try and still recover it not knowing that it has already been transferd to another account i had already forgotten the account password because it had been so long keep in mind it has no security info at all .i do understand it is my fualt but is there anything i can do ?

:)

Flixx27, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Kiesey Win User

Microsoft Account issue

It is not possible to move content from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. If you call Xbox Support by phone and can verify the name address and phone number on the account support should be able to provide the Microsoft account info to
    you.

Also please do watch your language on the forums the language filters are in place for a reason.
  3. Stefano Di Somma Win User

Microsoft account issue

Thank you for your answer. When I created a new Microsoft account I never subscribed a new gamertag; I only created a new e-mail address.

By the way, I think I'll contact the support.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Account Issue

Hi Bsam,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to recover the account. Even though the AOL email is deactivated it is only used as a sign in on Microsoft. To change it you first need to get into the account. Unfortunately, the only way to
    do this is through the
    account recovery form
    . You can fill the form out as many times as needed. There is a wait period between each form though. We recommend when filling the form to make sure the name and birthdate are exact. Also, when asked if purchased anything select yes.
    This will get it to where asks for your gamer tag and console ID. The ID can be found under console info and starts with a FD on an Xbox one.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Microsoft Account issue

Hello there Andersenovic I`d like to ask what is the problem your finding on
    Black ops 2.

If you can explain a little more about the problem your having then it will be much more easier for us to
    swoop in to assist you. It`s hard to understand what your seeking help for at the moment.

Please include "Full Detail" on what you are trying to
    accomplish with black ops 2
    . Thank you.
  6. AndreiDB Win User

Microsoft account issue

Hello ,

There can only be 1 Gamertag linked to 1 email address. When you created second account using Windows 8, you also created second Gamertag with it. Since you still use old Gamertag to play online, your yahoo account is most likely set as a contact email for
    both accounts, this will explain why you receive invoice on that account. The best way in this situation will be to get in touch with Xbox Customer Support, they will be able to locate both accounts, and provide you with all further details and info on what
    can be done. Hope that helps.
Thema:

Microsoft account issues

1. Microsoft account issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft account issues

2. Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account: the subject basically explains it all fe9b00d7-5ac8-4358-b4ff-721e56db7300
  3. Microsoft account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account issues: So i got my account locked after a bunch of stuff was happing to my accound and i submitted a request to get it unlocked to verify im the owner of the account and it has taken a very long time for...
  4. Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4: Hello, When I try to sign in using my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS4 I keep getting a pop up box saying "Failed to Login" And in the box reads "Oops! looks like this account is already...
  5. Issues between Xbox and PC Microsoft account with owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues between Xbox and PC Microsoft account with owned game: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (physical copy) in 2018 for my Xbox. I played it for a while until I decided to switch to a PC in 2020. I was able to install Forza through the Microsoft stored as it...
  6. Login issues with Nintendo Switch to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login issues with Nintendo Switch to Microsoft account: I know that this has been noted by many many many others, but I can’t find a resolution! Every time my son tries to log in on his microsoft account on his switch we have to go to the https page...
  7. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  8. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue: Hi Guys, Just a few quick questions around a not so recent purchase we made of Windows 10 Minecraft edition. Is it possible to gain a refund outside of the 14 day period? Reason: I started game...
  9. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue: My son continues to have an issue playing multi-player with his friends on the XBox One with his friends on Minecraft. I have changed all the setting to allow him to access games and all the other...
  10. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...