Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft

Discus and support Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, everytime I try to login to my microsoft account it pops up an error: Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucidWasTaken, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft

Hey, everytime I try to login to my microsoft account it pops up an error: Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account of “Playstation Network”. Please sign in with a Microsoft Account that is not
    already linked to an account on “Playstation Network”. I have tried multiple times to sign in and it says the same thing, i’ve tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it. I have even tried deleting the data saved that shows ive been on the new update.
    Any way someone can possibly unlink the account or any tips on how to fix this so I can play with my cross-platform friends?

:)

LucidWasTaken, Jan 11, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Logging in on ps4

Ps4 received the Bedrock version of Minecraft, meaning it is crossplay enabled now. However you need to have a Microsoft account to be able to play with your friends on other platforms.

There is some issues with the linking/signing in of accounts on PS4.
  3. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  4. Lerma_159 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
  5. Edmarinez432 Win User

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

6. Lerma_159 Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

Thema:

Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft

1. Microsoft account link error for bedrock minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft account link

2. Minecraft migration | So I added my microsoft account, but its not linking, is their...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft migration | So I added my microsoft account, but its not linking, is their...: Help. So about the minecraft migration, I added my minecraft account, but it says that i have to buy it again for my microsoft account. Does this mean i have to buy minecraft again to play on the...
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: i get this message when i try to download Call Of Duty: Warzone what do i do? c63cfe7e-9315-4153-be93-bb94863ba225
  4. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot: I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96
  5. Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account won't link to PS4 account (minecraft): I newly made a microsoft account and attempted to link it to my PS4 minecraft account. After logging in I got an error message saying it's linked to another PS account. This is impossible as I've...
  6. Re-linking a Microsoft account to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-linking a Microsoft account to my ps4: When i linked a microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 i used a account that has restrictions, and because of that i couldnt do realms with ny friends. So i decided to unlink it and make another...
  7. Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about PS4 linking with microsoft account: I play minecraft on PS4 and on pc. I spent money on the ps4 minecraft and I would like to link my ps4 account with my microsoft account. Will the things i purchased on ps4 minecraft transfer to my...
  8. Linking microsoft and mojang accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking microsoft and mojang accounts: Hello, yesterday i bought Minecraft with an Microsoft account, and now i want to play Tehnic Launcher (Tekxit) with my friends, now the thing is Tehnic wants a Mojang account which i have, but the...
  9. linking Mojang and Microsoft accounts/Cвязывание аккаунтов Mojang и Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    linking Mojang and Microsoft accounts/Cвязывание аккаунтов Mojang и Microsoft: I bought Minecraft dungeons. when I gigned in was asked to sign in through my microsoft account and after the purchase I noticed that the game did not appear on my Mojang account, where...
  10. How can I link my Microsoft to a new PSN account on Minecraft PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I link my Microsoft to a new PSN account on Minecraft PS4?: So my old Playstation account was permanently deleted and I cant seem to connect my microsoft that was connected to that old psn to my new psn, so I really desperatelly need help because when I...