Microsoft Account Login Issue - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Microsoft Account Login Issue - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this game on PC today after a year of anticipation, and it just won't work. I get to the page with the "press any key to continue" and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ishai Adam, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Ishai Adam
    Ishai Adam Guest

I bought this game on PC today after a year of anticipation, and it just won't work.

I get to the page with the "press any key to continue" and then I press any key, it then opens a window saying "let's connect you to windows live" and in the window there's a "sign in" button, I press it and
    then the window immediately changes and says "something went wrong, you can't sign in to your account, to fix this problem, please sign in to your account through a browser"

I do that, I sign in successfully through my browser, and nothing works. Every time I launch the game it goes back to this error. I tried reinstalling the game completely, I cleared the caches on both my browsers and nothing works...

I have tried also logging out of every instance of my microsoft account, whether it is on chrome, edge, or the xbox live app

I have also opened a new account and tried it, yet nothing works!

What do I do?
    Microsoft Account Login Issue - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 [​IMG]

:)

Ishai Adam, Sep 16, 2020
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. Robby Sayles Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Hopefully, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020......Woohoo :)
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

You're new gen

I'm looking forward to Microsoft Flight Simulator in 2020.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Login Issue - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Login

2. Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problemi accesso minecraft su account microsoft[Translation-Minecraft login problems on...: Buonasera Sono il possessore di un tablet Huawei e ho scaricato il gioco Minecraft. Ho un account Microsoft con il quale mi loggo normalmente. Il problema sorge quando lancio la app Minecraft e...
  3. i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email: heya, recently i got logged out of my microsoft account and it says i cant link another but i dont remember the email or password, so i cant play with my friends whatsoever, please is there a way...
  4. Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.: ���� Italiano Salve, ultimamente ho riscontrato un problema. Ho comprato tempo fa minecraft per Android, giocavo e riuscivo a fare il login nell'account microsoft. Ma con la nuova...
  5. Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Login Fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Login Fails: Hi all, So I'm here at Microsoft Forums because Mojang support said I needed to contact Xbox support but I can't for the life of me get to a person. Anyway, my issue is that my daughter is...
  6. Microsoft Account Login Problem - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login Problem - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello all, I bought this game today after a year of anticipation, and it just won't work. I get to the page with the "press any key to continue" and then I press any key, it then opens a window...
  7. How do I create a Microsoft Account with an Already used Xbox Login

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I create a Microsoft Account with an Already used Xbox Login: I'm trying to assist my son in this endeavor. He had created his own Xbox Profile and was using this profile to play games, gain gamer scores, etc. He is trying to get this profile associated with...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com...
  9. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch 1.16.20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch 1.16.20: Hello, My son has been experiencing exactly the same issue. We searched the internet for a solution and none of the “fixes” proposed have worked. After entering the code, the into Microsoft...
  10. Login to minecraft using microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Login to minecraft using microsoft account?: I'm trying to login to my son's minecraft account using the microsoft account credentials on our Mac. We have done this before on his iPad but I can't seem to get it to work on the computer. It...