Microsoft account migration mistake

Discus and support Microsoft account migration mistake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidently merged the wrong Microsoft account with my Mojang one. How can I fix this and connect the right Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KBtheBearcat, Dec 3, 2021.

1. KBtheBearcat
    KBtheBearcat Guest

I accidently merged the wrong Microsoft account with my Mojang one. How can I fix this and connect the right Microsoft account?

:)

KBtheBearcat, Dec 3, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I see, unfortunately, I don't think Microsoft can do that either. I suggest that you contact them personally, as we in the community are just community members and players just like you. To contact them please use the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Click on contact us

or

Ask an agent a question

- Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

- Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, if the migration has already been done it will not be possible to undo it, this is said by Mojang in the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Anyway, I suggest you contact their support and see if something could be done, to contact them please use the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  4. KBtheBearcat Win User

Thank you I appreciate your reply. I had already contacted them with the same problem, and I was told to contact Microsoft because only they would have access to that information and be able to switch them or do anything.
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

Account Migration Mistake

if by any Chance, this could only be done by xbox Support agents, so give them a call, explain what happened and then its good luck
  6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Mistake migrating account

Hi Kabulk,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. With regards to the migration thing. Support might not be able to assist you as account migration is a system process. Its actually impossible to migrate by mistake as it needs you to accept before you could continue the
    migration.

If you're using xbox 360, you might need to create a new account then make sure to put it under UK region then use your credit card to purchase games. If you're using an xbox one, same thing goes. You just need to set the account as your home xbox to share
    the game to your main account.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account migration mistake - Similar Threads - Microsoft account migration

2. My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account: Okay first off, I bought Minecraft with a MOJANG account and it worked perfectly. The problem started when I migrated the MOJANG account to a MICROSOFT account. So, I log in with my MICROSOFT...
  3. After migrating from my mojang account to my microsoft account, everything hasn't been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating from my mojang account to my microsoft account, everything hasn't been...: Just migrated today since I was having problems with the microsoft store telling me that I can't open the minecraft installer I got from minecraft.net. This is where the problems started. It took...
  4. migrate minecraft from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrate minecraft from one microsoft account to another: My dad bought Minecraft Java, but when I redeemed the key, I linked the wrong Microsoft account on the Minecraft website. I would like to know if I would be able to migrate Minecraft to my other...
  5. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.: So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore. What do I do?...
  6. Migrating Minecraft Java to another Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating Minecraft Java to another Microsoft Account: When I bought Minecraft Java Edition I purchased it on another Microsoft Account and I want to change it to another Microsoft Account, but I don't know how. Could anyone help?...
  7. Microsoft account lost after Mojang migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account lost after Mojang migration: Hi! My name is Thomas, and it's been few days that I am searching for a solution but with no results. I migrated my account some months ago, and for a recent problem I formatted my PC and lost all...
  8. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  9. Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.: I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft and now when I log in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft launcher it says that I don't own the game. I have owned and played the game for at...
  10. No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft: As subject says, i have no access to minecraft, anyone help? (I tried everything from any forum, nothing works so don't send messages like check your account) a0542dd5-3eb7-4017-b3ff-41d3d5911c43