Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition

Discus and support Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this is XBOX category but there is no Minecraft ps4 category. When I attempt to log in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Bedrock edition on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatIrrelevantLad, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition

I know this is XBOX category but there is no Minecraft ps4 category.

When I attempt to log in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Bedrock edition on PS4, an error message pops up after loading which says: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." This happens every time I try to log
    in.

:)

ThatIrrelevantLad, Dec 13, 2019
  2. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

マインクラフトのマーケットプレイスで購入したパックがswichで共有されない[Translation-Packs purchased at Minecraft's Marketplace are not shared on swich]

Hi Junkyuri,

Thanks for all the replies. You need to be signed into the same Microsoft account.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...-edition-faq#61ee62d6087142ad905d20e8a2107035

Log into Minecraft and sign into your Microsoft account. All your content will sync automatically with other purchases you’ve made with other Bedrock versions, as long as those purchases were made while
    logged in to that same Microsoft account.

If they were not bought signed into the Microsoft account, they will not be available.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. swagenderman966 Win User

Can you fix this bug with minecraft because i tried to sign in on minecraft woth my xbox account and then it said somthing went wrong
  5. TheRealArg15 Win User

Thanks for asking,

Minecraft has lately been having lots of problems and that would be because of the new cross platform update and this kind of problem has been coming up lots of times but in the near future it should start to work we cant fix that kind of problem the only
    thing i think that could work is Clearing your Persistant Storage let me know if that works

Thanks,
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Thema:

1. Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft account logging

2. I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch.: I can't log into my microsoft account via my nintendo switch. I tried to clear account sign in data. I cleared save data for minecraft on my switch. When I try to log in there is no error code it...
  3. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I came on here to post about having to log into my microsoft account every time I play Minecraft on Switch only to find hundreds of people with the same issue and Microsoft consistently shutting...
  4. Minecraft crashes when logging in with Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft crashes when logging in with Microsoft account: For months I have been unable to log into Minecraft on my win 10, surface pro. If I uninstall the game, reinstall, I can play. If I log into my microsoft account the x-box app opens, I log in and...
  5. Minecraft crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account: Since the new update Minecraft always crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account. I already tried reinstalling it and also tried to clear the data on my phone but it didn't work. It...
  6. Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem: I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it...
  7. Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account": Hi. So a few months back at the begining of 2020, I was having problems with minecraft saying I couldnt sign into to my microsoft account. I bought a playstation plus account specifically to play...
  8. i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email: heya, recently i got logged out of my microsoft account and it says i cant link another but i dont remember the email or password, so i cant play with my friends whatsoever, please is there a way...
  9. i made a new Microsoft account but doesn't let me log in my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i made a new Microsoft account but doesn't let me log in my ps4: so when I tried to sign in for Microsoft I made a new account using the same email with my PlayStation but it didn't let me log in Xbox live so I made another Microsoft account but this time made...
  10. Minecraft prompts me to log into my microsoft account, but the Minecraft doens't recognize...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft prompts me to log into my microsoft account, but the Minecraft doens't recognize...: So I get prompted on the Switch to log into my Microsoft account. So I do, with the code from Minecraft's interface, plus my Microsoft password. Unfortunately, Minecraft does not recognize it, and...