Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition

Discus and support Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this is XBOX category but there is no Minecraft ps4 category. When I attempt to log in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Bedrock edition on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatIrrelevantLad, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition

I know this is XBOX category but there is no Minecraft ps4 category.

When I attempt to log in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Bedrock edition on PS4, an error message pops up after loading which says: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." This happens every time I try to log
    in.

:)

ThatIrrelevantLad, Dec 13, 2019
  2. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  3. swagenderman966 Win User

Can you fix this bug with minecraft because i tried to sign in on minecraft woth my xbox account and then it said somthing went wrong
  4. TheRealArg15 Win User

Thanks for asking,

Minecraft has lately been having lots of problems and that would be because of the new cross platform update and this kind of problem has been coming up lots of times but in the near future it should start to work we cant fix that kind of problem the only
    thing i think that could work is Clearing your Persistant Storage let me know if that works

Thanks,
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

6. ThatIrrelevantLad Win User

Yes, it works when I sign in to those sites.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft account logging

2. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...
  3. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong: I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4. 1131d653-3bc7-4884-9803-efb3d4bc8063
  4. Logged into my microsoft account on my sister's computer and now she can't use hers properly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Logged into my microsoft account on my sister's computer and now she can't use hers properly?: Hello, I logged into my Microsoft account on my sister's computer to play a game on the Xbox app she did not have at the time. I logged out, and she later decided she wanted to buy the same game....
  5. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  6. Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?: I installed sudoku at my new laptop using a wrong microsoft account. Is it possible to change the microsoft account to the one with my progress from my previous laptop? I tried uninstalling the...
  7. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  8. Xbox Companion app signs in while im logged into local account but not with my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app signs in while im logged into local account but not with my Microsoft...: Hello, Platform: Windows 10 1903 While signed into my PC with my microsoft account the Xbox companion app doesnt allow me to sign in. I click sign in and it does nothing but pop up sign in...
  9. Need to reset PIN of microsoft account that is NOT logged in a working computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to reset PIN of microsoft account that is NOT logged in a working computer.: I need to reset my pin. I am trying to use the Xbox (beta) app on my pc, as I recently started an Ultimate game pass subscription. After I log in, it tells me I need to set up Windows Hello, and...
  10. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...