Microsoft Account not showing up in Xbox app

Discus and support Microsoft Account not showing up in Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to launch Psychonauts 2 through the Xbox app via Cloud Gaming today after the app for my PC, but I'm running into issues. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gksam10, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Gksam10
    Gksam10 Guest

Hello,

I am trying to launch Psychonauts 2 through the Xbox app via Cloud Gaming today after the app for my PC, but I'm running into issues. When I hit the profile/settings button to Sign In to verify my XGPU subscription, it doesn't work and I see the following screen pop up 3 times. Because it doesn't seem to acknowledge my account, I am not able to use Cloud Gaming. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Microsoft Account not showing up in Xbox app [​IMG]

:)

Gksam10, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Sam welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the app?
  3. pellpell420 Win User

Delete a console from Xbox App Library?

Thank you! Thisis helpful. However, I did as you said and deleted the Xbox from my Microsoft account, but it is still showing when I go to the Xbox App > My Library. It's also showing another Xbox that is not showing up in my Microsoft Devices.

Essentially:

Microsoft.com - Shows 3 Xboxs

Xbox App > My library - Shows 5 Xboxs

I have 2 Xboxs altogether.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Will u delete the "sad" inactive account?

I'm not referring to the app, some people use their Microsoft account to sign into their PC (I do and it doesn't show up on my account anywhere). Microsoft has a lot of services.
  5. djiplay Win User

Need urgent help with the enforcement team

there is no case review. the ban today doesnt even show up. it shows on my desktop app and mobile.

Microsoft account said to post here as they said enforcement are wrong and need investigating.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Wordament achievements gone

Hello!

Does it show that you're logged into the game with the same Microsoft account/ GamerTag that you're using in the Xbox App?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account not showing up in Xbox app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account showing

2. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....
  3. vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account: Hi, I purchased vbucks from the Microsoft store and see it in my purchase history, but when I launch fortnite with the same connected account on my PC, I don't see the 1000 vbucks I just bought....
  4. Digital Refund was approved but money is not showing up In Microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Refund was approved but money is not showing up In Microsoft account balance: Hello, I bought Microsoft Flight Sim digitally on August 3rd, and I realized I couldn’t play it on my Xbox. I requested a refund and it was approved but the refunded money isn’t showing up in my...
  5. I've buy a skin in microsoft store and it doesnt show up in mi pc account (its linked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've buy a skin in microsoft store and it doesnt show up in mi pc account (its linked with...: i've buy a skin pack in fortnite in the microsoft store. my account of xbox live and epic games in pc are linked together (because i cant use my xbox from where i live so i play in pc) but the...
  6. My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account on the xbox is showing i have a balance of 18.33 but in the store only...: I got a $15 gift card and put it in and tried to buy the binding of isaac afterbirth+ knowing I have the rebirth and afterbirth. So I try buying it but it only says I have $3.33 in my account...
  7. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  8. Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance Payment Method Not Showing up: Hey so today I scrolling through and tried to purchase some robux but when I got to the payment page my microsoft account balance was not there! Any help would be nice....
  9. Xbox account is still active but the Microsoft Account attached is dead and not showing up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account is still active but the Microsoft Account attached is dead and not showing up...: Hi, I took a hiatus from my Xbox for a while and now I'm having issues accessing my account. Basically my account is over 8yrs old and I have the email information attached to my Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: I added a $50 Xbox card to my account and bought some dlc. about 20 minutes later I attempted to buy a game and instead of letting me buy the game it said Get Started! Add a new way to pay....