microsoft account on minecraft for ps4

Discus and support microsoft account on minecraft for ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i have been experiencing issues with playing Minecraft on my ps4, the issue with it is that i had a microsoft account that had been deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by masonchan, Jul 16, 2021.

1. masonchan
    masonchan Guest

hello, i have been experiencing issues with playing Minecraft on my ps4, the issue with it is that i had a microsoft account that had been deleted because i was changing all my emails and stuff, and this account was linked to minecraft on my ps4, now that this account is no longer able to be used, i am unable to use cross play on my ps4's minecraft due to the fact that i am unable to sign into my new microsoft account on my ps4’s minecraft. if you have any idea how i can be able to sign into minecraft on my ps4 with my new microsoft account it would be graciously appreciated.

:)

masonchan, Jul 16, 2021
  2. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  5. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  6. daxdog46083 Win User

PSN unlink

I want to disconnect my Microsoft account from my PSN account but Minecraft on PS4 says its permanent, is there a fix for that?
Thema:

1. microsoft account on minecraft for ps4 - Similar Threads - microsoft account minecraft

2. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  3. Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4/Microsoft account: A few months ago after a update to Minecraft (Pre 1.17) my Microsoft account was auto signed out, ive tried numerous things to sign back in but it still prompts me with “oops this Microsoft...
  4. Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logged into wrong microsoft account on minecraft ps4.: Ive logged in to the incorrect microsoft account on my ps4 to play minecraft. I was only on for about 30 seconds and realised it was wrong. Now lost all my existing friends and stuff etc. I...
  5. Minecraft bought under wrong Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bought under wrong Microsoft Account: I bought Minecraft in January, but at the time of purchase I typed in the wrong email address for the Microsoft account. I immediately realized, and starting the next day I started trying to fix...
  6. PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account: I recently purchased the PS4 version of Minecraft for my son. I set up a new PSN account specifically for him and then tried to sign into his existing Microsoft account (which he uses on PC and...
  7. minecraft, microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft, microsoft account: so i got minecraft on the ps5 and when i loaded it up i had to sign into microsoft however i didn't do this and minecraft gave me a random account, i'm now trying to link my actual microsoft...
  8. Delete Minecraft Account From Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete Minecraft Account From Microsoft Account: I accidentally redeemed a Minecraft account to my Microsoft account. I have already gotten a refund on Amazon, but I am still trying to figure out how to remove my Minecraft account from my...
  9. Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4: So, I'm on a PS4 and whenever I try to got to realms or servers, it says the following: You cannot play online multiplayer/realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please ensure...
  10. Deleting a minecraft account associated with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting a minecraft account associated with my microsoft account: Hi, I would like to delete the minecraft account associated with my microsoft account. I have a mojang account, and would like to be ready to migrate my mojang account to my microsoft account,...