Microsoft account op xbox one beveiligen[Translation-Protect Microsoft account on xbox one]

Discus and support Microsoft account op xbox one beveiligen[Translation-Protect Microsoft account on xbox one] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Geachte heer/ mevrouw, Plotseling was mijn microsoft account vergrendeld. Veel dank hiervoor. Er was op een onbekend apparaat geprobeerd om mijn... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A3NED2017, Apr 24, 2020.

1. A3NED2017
    A3NED2017 Guest

Microsoft account op xbox one beveiligen[Translation-Protect Microsoft account on xbox one]

Geachte heer/ mevrouw,

Plotseling was mijn microsoft account vergrendeld. Veel dank hiervoor. Er was op een onbekend apparaat geprobeerd om mijn account te hacken.

Ik heb direct mijn wachtwoord aangepast.

Aangezien ik op mijn laptop en smartphone met een betaalde VPN en McAfee werk vraag ik mij af of er misschien is ingebroken via mijn Xbox One? Ik gebruik voor de verbinding met internet hierbij de hotspot van mijn smartphone die ook is beveiligd met een
    betaalde VPN en McAfee.

Vraag 1 Hoe is het dan toch mogelijk om op mijn account in te breken?

Vraag 2 Kan ik mijn Xbox One nog beter beschermen?

Alvast mijn hartelijke dank.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Adriaan de Boer

[Translation-Dear Sir/ Madam,

Suddenly my microsoft account was locked. A lot of thanks for this. An unknown device was used to hack my account.

I immediately changed my password.

Since I work on my laptop and smartphone with a paid VPN and McAfee, I wonder if there might have been a break-in through my Xbox One? I use the hotspot of my smartphone for the connection to the Internet, which is also secured with a paid VPN and
    McAfee.

Question 1 How is it possible to break into my account?

Question 2 Can I protect my Xbox One even better?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely

Adriaan de Boer]

:)

A3NED2017, Apr 24, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on how to protect your account. You can set up

two step verification
    . This will use your email and then phone to verify you for any changes made. Important note: if at any time you will change email or phone number go turn this off before doing so. As it will require you two verify and you will not
    have the information any longer. Once you update the account with the new email/number than can turn back on.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. A3NED2017 Win User

Thnx Brad,

I learned something new. Sometimes it's hard to believe people try everything to break into your personal accounts.

Let's game!

Greetz,

A3N
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox

Translation:

Hi, I have a question. I have a Microsoft account for several years and it is connected to the xbox. I recently created a gmail account and would like to transfer my xbox account to that one
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Eliminar cuenta Xbox Live

Translation: I mistakenly created an Xbox Live with microsoft account I'm using now. I would like to delete this account xbox live to use my microsoft account on another xbox live account.
  6. ThePouchBear Win User

Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase

Game and DLC purchases are associated with your Microsoft account. If you purchase the DLC on the Xbox 360, they will work on the Xbox One as well since Black Ops 1 is backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account op xbox one beveiligen[Translation-Protect Microsoft account on xbox one] - Similar Threads - Microsoft account beveiligen

2. Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account: I made my Xbox live profile way back when the service was just starting. I used a throwaway email to do so. I now have a standard email I use for all of my games/services, and I would like to get...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  5. Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...: Have bought 1000 V-Bucks with my Microsoft account. Can see that I bought it, money(99 SEK) withdrawn from account, but no V-bucks on my Fortnite account. Have also lost V-bucks from my account...
  6. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation: Split from this thread. I have Minecraft dungeons and i have it on a switch. It says i need to go to the microsoft website and enter the code. Where do i enter the code....
  8. Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema sincronizzazione account microsoft xbox su nintendo switch gioco minecraft...: Buongiorno Mio figlio ha account microsoft Xbox per giocare su Pc con Minecraft dungeons. Adesso ha acquistato il suddetto gioco su nintendo switch, ha eseguito accesso e collegato come da...
  9. locked microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked microsoft account: i woke up to being locked out if my account ive reached out to multiple microsoft workers seeking help but my problom is yet to be resovled ive filled out a form in order to recive a email to get...
  10. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...