Microsoft account problem

Discus and support Microsoft account problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je ne peux plus acceder a mon compte microsoft depuis que les comptes xbox live et mail sont liés. Je voulais acheter un abonnement xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vassili35, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Vassili35
    Vassili35 Guest

Bonjour,

Je ne peux plus acceder a mon compte microsoft depuis que les comptes xbox live et mail sont liés. Je voulais acheter un abonnement xbox live sur ce compte et je ne peux plus. En effet, je dois attendre 1 mois ( c'est n'importe quoi ) soi disant pour dissuader
    les hackers ou je ne sais quoi. Vos mesures de sécurité font plus **** le monde qu'autre chose, franchement. Si on voulait vraiment acceder a mes informations, on le ferait. L c'est de la pure perte de temps, des démarches inutiles et barbantes a souhait.

Merci de m'indiquer une solution, désolé pour mon impatience mais ce genre de procédés m'excede au plus haut point.

Au revoir.

:)

Vassili35, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Korum
    Korum Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Sorted now I think*Clap :clap:

Korum, Jun 17, 2014
  3. I Spiritus I
    I Spiritus I Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Maybe just a temp glitch in their system? I've never had any problems in the past doing it.

Glad it's sorted now though!

I Spiritus I, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Microsoft account problem

The best thing to do is contact support Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support
    phone numbers
    for your region by clicking here

France

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

+33 155 698061

Hearing impaired (TTY) 0800 915 410

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 17, 2014
  5. VibroPlex Win User

The only folks who can move an account from one nation to another are Xbox telephone support. They can start the six week process for you. The support number for the Netherlands (since your profile has a motto in Dutch) is: 0800
    023 3894
  6. Jacyintha Win User

You can't. You have to do a password reset on the original account in order to change the account on your Gamertag. What you can do is go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr and fill out this form. Keep the number you get once it's been submitted!

You can then take this information to Live support and they can help you get it reset.
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Problems with Microsoft accounts

If you need an adult account you will need to have your parents set one up for you.
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

microsoft account problem?

Hey there, there is an option to
    transfer your gamertag to a different Microsoft Account
    but you'll need to be logged in to do so. As per the "Forgot Microsoft
    Account
    " page, I recommend you
    contact Xbox Support
    by phone. The phone number for US/Canada is 1-800-4MY-XBOX. If you're in another region, please refer to the contact Xbox Support link.

If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.
  9. M3dIeV4L G4M3R Win User

You can report If you got hacked to XBOX. I'm sorry , but I don't know the spesific website If there is one. I hope I helped it was the most I knew yet again I'm not a expert. Thank you,
Thema:

1. Microsoft account problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft account problem

2. Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias': I'm currently using an @live email for my Xbox Live account. I'm trying to change this to a different @live email (brother's email), but when I add an alias, it gives the error 'This email is part...
  3. PS4 Microsoft account log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account log in problem: For a few days now Everytime I restart my game I get a pop up reading "Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in again to access your Microsoft account" but then it...
  4. esse problema (Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix...

in XBoX on Windows
    esse problema (Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix...: Eu já fiz o login no sait e mesmo assim o persiste em continuar aparecendo uma janela com essa mensagem. (Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...
  5. Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: quando abro o jogo Master chief colletion, não consigo digitar meu loguim na conta da microsoft .. fica aparecendo essa mensagem. -[Translation - when i open the master chief collection game, i...
  6. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  7. Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help I am having a problem with my Microsoft account (Battlefront ll): I am trying to link my EA account with xbox live but it doesnt let me it tells me my account isn't eligible. This is bed because I cant play online on battlefront ll. submitted by...
  8. Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft microsoft account problem: Hello, I am A minecraft PS4 user, and I can’t connect to my microsoft account on PS4 : I tried going in the microsoft & sony support : nothing. I can connect to my account in other websites but...
  9. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Problems: When I try to log in to my Microsoft Account to my PS4 it says that the Microsoft Account is already linked to a Playstation Network account even though I've never linked my Microsoft Account to...
  10. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]: Ciao ragazzi, sono nuovo nel forum ma ho una domanda che ha aperto molte discussioni: un grande problema nell'accesso all'account microsoft da minecraft per nintendo switch. Dopo essere andato...