Microsoft account problem

Discus and support Microsoft account problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je ne peux plus acceder a mon compte microsoft depuis que les comptes xbox live et mail sont liés. Je voulais acheter un abonnement xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vassili35, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Vassili35
    Vassili35 Guest

Bonjour,

Je ne peux plus acceder a mon compte microsoft depuis que les comptes xbox live et mail sont liés. Je voulais acheter un abonnement xbox live sur ce compte et je ne peux plus. En effet, je dois attendre 1 mois ( c'est n'importe quoi ) soi disant pour dissuader
    les hackers ou je ne sais quoi. Vos mesures de sécurité font plus **** le monde qu'autre chose, franchement. Si on voulait vraiment acceder a mes informations, on le ferait. L c'est de la pure perte de temps, des démarches inutiles et barbantes a souhait.

Merci de m'indiquer une solution, désolé pour mon impatience mais ce genre de procédés m'excede au plus haut point.

Au revoir.

:)

Vassili35, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Korum
    Korum Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Sorted now I think*Clap :clap:

Korum, Jun 17, 2014
  3. I Spiritus I
    I Spiritus I Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Maybe just a temp glitch in their system? I've never had any problems in the past doing it.

Glad it's sorted now though!

I Spiritus I, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Microsoft account problem

The best thing to do is contact support Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support
    phone numbers
    for your region by clicking here

France

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

+33 155 698061

Hearing impaired (TTY) 0800 915 410

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 17, 2014
  5. VibroPlex Win User

The only folks who can move an account from one nation to another are Xbox telephone support. They can start the six week process for you. The support number for the Netherlands (since your profile has a motto in Dutch) is: 0800
    023 3894
  6. Jacyintha Win User

You can't. You have to do a password reset on the original account in order to change the account on your Gamertag. What you can do is go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr and fill out this form. Keep the number you get once it's been submitted!

You can then take this information to Live support and they can help you get it reset.
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Problems with Microsoft accounts

If you need an adult account you will need to have your parents set one up for you.
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

microsoft account problem?

Hey there, there is an option to
    transfer your gamertag to a different Microsoft Account
    but you'll need to be logged in to do so. As per the "Forgot Microsoft
    Account
    " page, I recommend you
    contact Xbox Support
    by phone. The phone number for US/Canada is 1-800-4MY-XBOX. If you're in another region, please refer to the contact Xbox Support link.

If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.
  9. M3dIeV4L G4M3R Win User

You can report If you got hacked to XBOX. I'm sorry , but I don't know the spesific website If there is one. I hope I helped it was the most I knew yet again I'm not a expert. Thank you,
Thema:

1. Microsoft account problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft account problem

2. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...
  3. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...
  4. Problem with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Microsoft account?: Hi - extreme newbie here. I'm having a recent problem where I can only sign in with one controller. When my son tries to turn his on as well it says there is a problem. Fix it online then come...
  5. Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hello, I would like to adress a problem with signing into my microsoft account in Minecraft. I bought Minecraft for my nintendo switch and when I try to sign into my Microsoft account it would...
  6. Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account: Hi, Ive been having a lot of trouble with Xbox One shutting down after installing Fallout 4 game disc and Automatron DLC download. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and DLC and even...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem: Hi, I've played this game for a few years now on my PC (win 8.1) and collected 226 stars. 2 days ago, I decided to try it on my phone (android 8.0.0). When I logged in with my account, it synced...
  8. Microsoft Account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account problem: Hey, I'm Matthew Bingham last week my Microsoft Account (Thursday) was hacked and whoever did it bought a $1500 laptop using the card I had on file, I've contacted Microsoft and they have given me...
  9. Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Launcher hesap sorunu (Mod Translation: Microsoft Launcher Account Problem): Windows 10'da telefon programını kullanmak için Microsoft Launcher indirdim. Hesaba giriş yaptıktan sonra, "Microsoft hesabı desteklenmiyor. Lütfen iş veya okul hesabınızı kullanın." hatası...
  10. Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase problems despite sufficient credit on my Microsoft account: My dad transferred 10 Euro to my Microsoft credit account so that I could conduct a Name Change on my Minecraft account. However, the System is not letting me use that credit - it rather urges me...