Microsoft account PS4

Discus and support Microsoft account PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same problems as most ps4 players for Minecraft bedrock. I am DEEPLY confused on what the people said to do, but I tried and it worked. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherHouk1, May 17, 2022.

1. Microsoft account PS4

I have the same problems as most ps4 players for Minecraft bedrock. I am DEEPLY confused on what the people said to do, but I tried and it worked. It says the same thing: Signing in with your Microsoft account, but that’s a glitch. If I exit out, it says failed to log in, already connected. I made this account literally 2 days ago, and used it for nothing. I try and fail. I am beginning to wonder wether it is my ps4 that’s the problem, because I got it years ago.

:)

ChristopherHouk1, May 17, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft account PS4

Hello, ChristopherHouk1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I didn't understand exactly what is your issue. You are having issues login with Minecraft on PS4? Do you get any error message? If so, can you share a screenshot of it?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft account ps4

Hello @maxlegpuller!

Would please provide us with further information regarding this matter.

• Are you facing issues with your Microsoft account?
    • Are you unable to redeem the code on your account?
  4. JollIyy Win User

ps4 Minecraft

If i'm not wrong Microsoft and Sony are separated so microsoft accounts wont work on ps4, so you can not connect your ps4 with an microsoft account.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
  6. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
Thema:

Microsoft account PS4

1. Microsoft account PS4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft account PS4

2. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft.: Hi, I'm on a PS4 pro. This issue has been going on for a while and it's getting annoying. The issue is, when I load up Minecraft on my PS4, I need to login by Microsoft to access my friends and...
  3. How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft: Okay, so the kids all have their own login on the PS4, and I created a family using my microsoft account. Well, modern problems require modern solutions, and one of the kids misbehaved pretty bad,...
  4. Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4: Hi I have a problem with Minecraft at PS4. I downloaded Minecraft. I start Minecraft. Then I click the button: "Sign-In with Microsoft-Account" (Sorry - I use the german Version so i dont know...
  5. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my ps4: I connected the wrong account to my ps4 1c0b4439-7826-41ec-8f43-44f07a75a786
  6. How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a Microsoft account from my PS4 so I can link a new account: I would like to know how to unlink one of my old account so I can log in to the new one because I have lost my old account password and I no longer have access to it all I want is to be able to...
  7. i deleted my microsoft account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my microsoft account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists: so my password for my microsoft account was comprimised and i had to delete it (gamertag was snaggiboi666) but now mcps4 thinks it still active and i can't login to another microsoft account i...
  8. Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4: How hard is it to get in contact with someone at Microsoft.... Jeez. I don't own an Xbox, I own a PS4 and my daughter plays Minecraft online with her friends. She accidentally signed out of her...
  9. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...
  10. Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4: So my nephew loves minecraft and didn't realize he wasn't logged into his Microsoft account when he purchased all these mods. He is freaking out super upset at the idea of losing everything. Is...