Microsoft Account Recovery

Discus and support Microsoft Account Recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My other Microsoft Account that I use for Minecraft and other games got deleted out of no where is there anyway I can get that account back. Also I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark Wiley1204320, May 24, 2022.

1. Microsoft Account Recovery

My other Microsoft Account that I use for Minecraft and other games got deleted out of no where is there anyway I can get that account back. Also I can't even make a new account with that same email because it doesn't send a code to my email.

:)

Mark Wiley1204320, May 24, 2022
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox live account

3. DrifterX22 Win User

My account was deleted?

4. Taylor05MC Win User

That's okay, I'm grateful for your help. I'm going to try again tomorrow having looked at a few guides on completing it properly on Youtube. If that doesn't work, I'm sending a letter of complaint to Microsoft HQ and ultimately if needs be I'll fight them for access to my Game Pass Ultimate. I know that it's my fault for forgetting the password but one simple mistake shouldn't lead to me losing access to a service I'm paying for and personally I don't think their account recovery system is good enough.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Taylor, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Let me see if I got it.

You are a user of all access. Bought and Series X through it. Cool!

Also, you created your first Microsoft account just to use it on your Console.

You logged into your console with that account and redeemed your GP ultimate (24 months) with that account, but you're not able to connect to that account anymore? You removed from your console? Or before you add it to your console and claim the subscription, you already had forgotten your password?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/cha....

What happened when you tried to reset your password on the website?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

I agree with you, Taylor, all users, once in their lifetime, have forgotten their passwords already. That's a common thing to happen. But, ok, if you could keep me updated on how it goes tomorrow, I would appreciate it. :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Recovery - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Recovery

2. Account Recovery... Microsoft Customer Support is still AWFUL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery... Microsoft Customer Support is still AWFUL: I have tried to recover my account twice through the recovery form twice, and have called support twice for help. Now, I have reached my limit for calling for support and getting access to my...
  3. Microsoft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery: Hi, I bought an Xbox Series X just over a week ago via All Access, which meant it came with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Prior to buying the Xbox I didn't have an active Microsoft account,...
  4. Microsoft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery: Hello, I am having trouble accessing my Xbox account. I have had this account for an extremely long time, but this is the first time in a while that I have actually had an Xbox to play on. The...
  5. Microsoft account recovery form is useless. I can't recover my old account for years. This...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account recovery form is useless. I can't recover my old account for years. This...: Please just help. GT: Hydra Overdrive My first xbox account is locked away from me forever cause i dont have some details needed for the account recovery form which denies me time and time...
  6. Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live: I have submitted multiple account recovery requests over the past months but each results in an email stating the account cannot be verified. I no longer have the Xbox and cannot stop autopayment...
  7. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS: Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup...
  8. Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.: Hello. I had to log in to my wife's account to write here. English is not my native language so if there are any mistakes please forgive me. My main account has been locked for 2 months....
  9. If you do an account recovery an Microsoft for some reason denies you, can you get your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you do an account recovery an Microsoft for some reason denies you, can you get your...: So some how my password was changed on my account which left me with having to do "account recovery" ive done it over 5 or 6 times and spoke to multiple reps to try an get this sorted out. Im a...
  10. My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help: hi I'm trying to change my Microsoft email account but I can't because the email I'm changing is suspended from Google and It also says someone tried to change my password or my sucurity. But to...