MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

Discus and support MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right, Hello on august 30th microsoft are deleting microsoft accounts that have been inactive for 2 years and they are changing theyre changing theyre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wwau, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Wwau
    Wwau Guest

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

Right, Hello

on august 30th microsoft are deleting microsoft accounts that have been inactive for 2 years and they are changing theyre changing theyre policy. is this the only time they are deleting them or are they doing it automaticlly after a account has been inactive
    the articles havent been very clear LOL if anyone can get back to me thatd be great!

- Ethan

:)

2. blueamcat Win User

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

Going forward, 2 years will be used when deleting inactive gamertags.

Currently its 5 years. I'm not sure if that info is true, but if it is, that's what it will affect.

Just the gamertag.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If there is a policy change it will be posted in the

Microsoft service agreement
    . You can view the change here on Microsoft account policy for more information. This however does not
    state anything about gamer tags. Just referencing Microsoft accounts. We should wait until Aug 30 to see how the service agreement is updated.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. xX AnarchyZ Xx Win User

Cant log in to my nieces account

Your Microsoft account password Help:

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, you can reset your password online. In a browser, go to
    account.live.com/.../reset and enter the email address for your Microsoft account. You will be given different options to have a password reset link sent to you.

If you can’t reset your Microsoft account password by using the reset options provided, you can recover access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to
    https://account.live.com/acsr and follow the steps to complete the form to recover your account.

For additional information about resetting or recovering your Microsoft account password, see Microsoft account password forgotten.
  6. xX AnarchyZ Xx Win User

Password Reset Issues

Your Microsoft account password Help:

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, you can reset your password online. In a browser, go to account.live.com/.../reset and enter the email address for your Microsoft account. You will be given different options to have a password reset
    link sent to you.

If you can’t reset your Microsoft account password by using the reset options provided, you can recover access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to
    https://account.live.com/acsr and follow the steps to complete the form to recover your account.

For additional information about resetting or recovering your Microsoft account password, see Microsoft account password forgotten.
Thema:

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

1. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCOUNT RESETS

2. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...
  3. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  4. resetting microsoft account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    resetting microsoft account on xbox one: the xbox one will not accept my grandsons Microsoft account when trying to reset..how do we fix this f41eab6f-b42d-48d4-9aef-b12ceda481a2
  5. Xbox Profil Reset A Microsoft Fiókon (Xbox profile Reset on Microsoft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profil Reset A Microsoft Fiókon (Xbox profile Reset on Microsoft account): Tisztelt Community! Olyan kérdésem lenne, hogy van arra lehetőség, hogy a Microsoft fiókhoz tartozó Xbox profilt resetelni lehessen? [Translation] Dear Community! I have a question about the...
  6. My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident: I reset my family Xbox a while ago, attempting a offline update to fix problems with starting up Destiny 2. I tried multiple times without success. I reinstalled it, and every thing looked fine....
  7. microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.: for some reason after i did a reset on a window 8 HTC it wont sync my microsoft account. i cant download any new apps or games without it.i even tried creating a new one and the same message comes...
  8. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  9. can someone please help me i want my main account back but microsoft wont let me reset my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone please help me i want my main account back but microsoft wont let me reset my ...: can someone please help me get my account back! ive been trying for ages to reset my password due to microsoft not letting me sign in due to me forgetting my password, but i remeber everything...
  10. I dont remember e-mail adres to my microsoft account after reseting xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont remember e-mail adres to my microsoft account after reseting xbox one: Hi. I have a problem. I was resseting my xbox one with option "do not delete my account and games" and after restart console want to logg to my old account but I dont remember e-mail adress :( I...