Microsoft Account Stolen

Discus and support Microsoft Account Stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few weeks ago my Microsoft account got taken over. I had this account for 4 years and spent over a thousand dollars on this account. I had to cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenC__, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. StephenC__
    StephenC__ Guest

Microsoft Account Stolen

A few weeks ago my Microsoft account got taken over. I had this account for 4 years and spent over a thousand dollars on this account. I had to cancel my previous card. Even with that being said the new card I got was somehow charged on the account as
    well. Microsoft for some reason doesn't have a way to contact support though the phone so I had to spend hours trying to look through the forums how to get it back. This just ran me in circles to the account recovery page which kept getting declined even though
    I had extensive info of the account that whoever took over it would have no way of knowing. Then I ended up finding a page where you make a case and it get escalated. Its been almost two weeks and I have herd no response or update. Microsoft please step up
    your communication.

:)

2. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox got stolen

Sorry there is no way to track a stolen device like this. You can shutdown access to the console by changing your password to the account.

Microsoft does recommend that you file a police report and give them you console's information.

Here is a link to Microsoft Recommendation on what to do when your console is stolen: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console
  3. Kl0kwerk Win User

Removing Achievements

4. denis97g Win User

Microsoft account was stolen

5. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft account was stolen

You can follow this
    LINK
    for a compromised account. Good Luck.
  6. FabianeP. Win User

Microsoft Account Stolen

Thema:

Microsoft Account Stolen

1. Microsoft Account Stolen - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Stolen

2. Changing Microsoft account for Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Changing Microsoft account for Xbox one: My Xbox one account has my mom’s Microsoft account linked. How would I change it to my own Microsoft account containing my own email? Sorry I’m a noob. I just don’t like that it keeps saying...
  3. Email account hacked/Microsoft account stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email account hacked/Microsoft account stolen: My email associated with my Microsoft/XBOX Live account was hacked, and the hacker changed the email address/password on my Microsoft account so I no longer have access to it. None of the "virtual...
  4. Skradzione konto Microsoft Xbox. [Stolen Microsoft Xbox account.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Skradzione konto Microsoft Xbox. [Stolen Microsoft Xbox account.]: Witam, Mam dwa konta - swoje jako rodzica i dziecka. Syna konto zostało skradzione i został zrobiony zakup na kwotę prawie 700 zł, który został na szczęście anulowany przez zespół Microsoft....
  5. Microsoft account was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account was stolen: My microsoft account was stolen, more than once by the same person. I set up a new account and would now like to get my xbox live account and gamertag back. It's almost impossible to talk to a...
  6. STOLEN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, HOW CAN I RECOVER IT

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOLEN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, HOW CAN I RECOVER IT: SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED SOME LOW LIFE CALLED [Mod Removed - Personal Information] HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE...
  7. Skradziono mi konto Microsoft!! -[Translation - Microsoft account stolen from me !!]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Skradziono mi konto Microsoft!! -[Translation - Microsoft account stolen from me !!]: Witam bardzo serdecznie! Mam ogromny problem otóż chodzi o to że za każdym razem jak włączałem konsolę byłem od razu zalogowany. Dziś kiedy włączyłem konsolę pokazało mi że jestem wylogowany i...
  8. I have stolen my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have stolen my Microsoft account: Someone hacked my microsoft account [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and changed my access password on my microsoft account as well as on my mail I am asking for help because I can not get...
  9. My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?: My xbox was stolen and I would like to find the IP address. Can I do this from my xbox account? 82fad4e2-56f4-4d95-96ca-20182ddcaa93
  10. My Xbox account has been stolen from my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account has been stolen from my Microsoft account.: So, my xbox account "SpiffyKix" no longer is owned by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Instead, it is owned by "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...