Microsoft account with migrated mojang account got deleted, is my Minecraft wiped too?

Discus and support Microsoft account with migrated mojang account got deleted, is my Minecraft wiped too? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account got deleted for some reason, and I made a new account under the same email address. The problem is I don't know if my Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Wilson1, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:52 PM.

1. Noah Wilson1
    Noah Wilson1 Guest

Microsoft account with migrated mojang account got deleted, is my Minecraft wiped too?

My microsoft account got deleted for some reason, and I made a new account under the same email address. The problem is I don't know if my Minecraft account that I migrated to that account survived, or if I can recover it. Is all my progress on that account gone??

:)

Noah Wilson1, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:52 PM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Noah

Sorry to say but unlink a PSN account from a Microsoft account is not possible.

Creating a Microsoft account with the old/previous email doesn't restore purchases or content linked to the account.

Once an account is deleted all the content associated to it is deleted as well

In case you need more info check this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft ID my lost Change your ID to Microsoft

If you think you have migrated your Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account you have to speak to Mojang support to reverse this. That's what they themselves say in the FAQ they published about migration. I also recommend checking your other Microsoft accounts and in Minecraft launcher delete all accounts and re-add your Microsoft account again.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
  5. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  6. JacqueLacroix Win User

Minecraft Account

hey , I migrate my Mojang to my Microsoft account . it say log in my Microsoft I try login in to my account in Minecraft account threw the game
Thema:

1. Microsoft account with migrated mojang account got deleted, is my Minecraft wiped too? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account migrated

2. Cant migrate Minecraft account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant migrate Minecraft account to Microsoft: I havent played minecraft in a while and wanted to get back into it recently. Tried to migrate my account but it gets stuck at the migrating page. I entered my account and tried to go on but the...
  3. which microsoft account have i migrated my mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    which microsoft account have i migrated my mojang: Hello, can someone please help me find to which microsoft account i have migrated my mojang to? ive been trying to find the right one for so long otday and still cant find how to figure it out....
  4. Lost microsoft account after minecraft mojang account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost microsoft account after minecraft mojang account migration: Recently i migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account in order to keep playing minecraft. Now i forgot the microsoft account password and i can't access the game anymore. How can i access...
  5. i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says...: i forgot to migrate my brother's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft. Now it says the account is non-existent, is there any way to get it back? XBOX NAME: MornidLettuce94 Minecraft name:...
  6. How to retrieve a Minecraft account that has already been migrated to Microsoft by the hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to retrieve a Minecraft account that has already been migrated to Microsoft by the hacker?: I have already tried to contact mojang support but they said they could not help me with this due to the fact that the account has aleeady been migrated to Microsoft, I still have the transaction...
  7. Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account.: As the title says, I was trying to migrate but I don't have my account connected to mojang anymore. I've not tried to play in a good while and I need to migrate apparently? Like idk what I'm doing...
  8. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  9. Anyway to change the Microsoft email linked to my Mojang account after migration?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to change the Microsoft email linked to my Mojang account after migration?: Hey, my Microsoft email that I use for Minecraft was hacked, and the email was changed. I am still logged into the account so I have access to everything but if I logout then I think I will lose...
  10. I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...: [img] Whenever I go to my accounts it shows me my Mojang account and Microsoft account. My Microsoft account only lets me play the demo and I have literally 0 access to the game I bought. Also...