Microsoft account

Discus and support Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I had hair I would have lost it by now. I have a Microsoft account. When I set it up there was a mistake in my address. I have re-set my correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlbertDuncan, Feb 12, 2019.

1. AlbertDuncan
    AlbertDuncan Guest

Microsoft account

If I had hair I would have lost it by now. I have a Microsoft account. When I set it up there was a mistake in my address. I have re-set my correct address as my preferred billing and shipping address and it shows as such.

Now I am trying to purchase an xbox live gold package. I get thru to the credit debit card bit and it auto populates with the wrong address, so wont accept my payment. If I then go back to my Microsoft account it has been changed back to the wrong address
    as the default one.

I am at the point of just closing my Microsoft account, its just a never ending roundabout of change default address, try and purchase and default address reset to wrong one. Support is non existent unless you actually have hardware or software.

Anybody can help?

:)

AlbertDuncan, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft account

1. Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem: Hi, I've played this game for a few years now on my PC (win 8.1) and collected 226 stars. 2 days ago, I decided to try it on my phone (android 8.0.0). When I logged in with my account, it synced...
  3. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another: Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another? Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I would like to use my main email address without...
  4. Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account: I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and now he is older and has a lot of games,...
  5. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  6. Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...: Hi there! So title basically says it all unfortunately ("Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer have access to the old email, but also can't...
  7. Connect Local XBOX Profile To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Local XBOX Profile To Microsoft Account: Hello, I am struggling to find a way to connect my daughter's local XBOX profile to her Microsoft account. A small bit of history - my daughter has been playing games on our XBOX 360 for a number...
  8. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...
  9. Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?: Back when my family first connected our xbox 360 to xbox live my dad connected my xbox profile to his Microsoft account. A number of years down the road this has been something of an inconvenience...
  10. Spostare profilo Xbox da un account Microsoft ad un altro account Microsoft (Move Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spostare profilo Xbox da un account Microsoft ad un altro account Microsoft (Move Xbox...: Salve. Mi chiedevo come da titolo se fosse possibile spostare il mio account Xbox dal suo attuale account ad un altro. Lo scopo è quello di avere tutto nello stesso account, in quanto il mio...