Microsoft account

Discus and support Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I had hair I would have lost it by now. I have a Microsoft account. When I set it up there was a mistake in my address. I have re-set my correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlbertDuncan, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. AlbertDuncan
    AlbertDuncan Guest

Microsoft account

If I had hair I would have lost it by now. I have a Microsoft account. When I set it up there was a mistake in my address. I have re-set my correct address as my preferred billing and shipping address and it shows as such.

Now I am trying to purchase an xbox live gold package. I get thru to the credit debit card bit and it auto populates with the wrong address, so wont accept my payment. If I then go back to my Microsoft account it has been changed back to the wrong address
    as the default one.

I am at the point of just closing my Microsoft account, its just a never ending roundabout of change default address, try and purchase and default address reset to wrong one. Support is non existent unless you actually have hardware or software.

Anybody can help?

:)

AlbertDuncan, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft account

1. Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account

2. Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer: Microsoft solitare collection will not let me log in under account name on old computer. It says it is taken which is of course by me. I automaticly assigned me a new name and starting over on all...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account Balance: Evening, I have £20.00 on my microsoft account balance. I have a family account set up with my child, he is wanting to spend this said £20.00 on VBUCKS, can he do this? thanks...
  4. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix: Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’ 3) currently im...
  5. How to transfer an old Xbox account to another Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer an old Xbox account to another Microsoft account?: I've had a Microsoft account since the times of MSN, and used this account for my old Xbox 360 etc. Nowadays I have a new Microsoft account on another email address to manage my Office and other...
  6. Microsoft Account Permanently Suspended because someone hacked my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Permanently Suspended because someone hacked my account: Hello community I am writing this because I have tried every possible way to get my account back only to be today notified that it was and will be permanently suspended indefinitely because...
  7. loading microsoft money on to an xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    loading microsoft money on to an xbox account: i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a game that doesn't come out for 2 months...
  8. Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account: So, back when I was younger, my family and I attached my Xbox Live account, VespineOmnivore, to my brother's Microsoft account. These days, we both have two different Microsoft accounts and we...
  9. Cuenta de Microsoft requiere atención [Edit - Translation] - Microsoft account requires...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuenta de Microsoft requiere atención [Edit - Translation] - Microsoft account requires...: Buenas tardes, mi problema es que mi suscripción de gold se paga con el dinero que hay en mi cuenta de microsoft. Se me olvidó cargar nuevamente vía una tarjeta de regalo el pago para mi...
  10. Xbox360 live account Vs Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 live account Vs Microsoft account: So my xbox wont let me log on using my NEW Microsoft account and keeps showing a code 8015D002 i have done everything this websites help page says at least 4 times and nothing works. And every...