Microsoft Account

Discus and support Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThePenhallurick's, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account

I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and now he is older and has a lot of games, achievements etc. on his profile so can't just delete the account
    and make a new one. My question is, how does he start a new xbox live account with his email address and how do I transfer all his achievements over to his account as I am not willing to give him my password for my microsoft account ????

:)

ThePenhallurick's, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft Account

1. Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account

2. my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?: before 2020, i had minecraft: windows 10 edition (or bedrock, whatever it's called), and i was able to load it up with my current microsoft account no problem. i then moved onto a new pc, and...
  3. Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft: I own a playstation and have recently got minecraft bedrock edition. I would like to join a realm but i need my microsoft account. I have connected them with the code and tried deleting it and...
  4. How do I change my Microsoft account ownership of my Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Microsoft account ownership of my Xbox profile?: Hello everyone! After a good bit of searching, I still haven't found a way to change the Microsoft account that owns my Xbox profile. This is the situation: I have been playing Xbox since 2011...
  5. Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account: hallo ik heb een probleempje . Ik koop altijd Xbox kaarten voor mijn Microsoft account. Daar betaal ik de dingen voor mijn spelletjes op Xbox van. Nu staat er op de Xbox van mijn Microsoft...
  6. Restarting without deleting an Xbox/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting without deleting an Xbox/Microsoft account: Thanks in advance for any help you can give. My son has been bullied by older kids (its quite serious and in the hands of CEOP) My son would like to delete all his Friends and Followers etc and...
  7. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  8. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  9. Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account: Hi, I have a big issue so I have for some reason my friends phone number on my account and every time I sign in It says that I will get an code sent to my friends number and im wondering if u guys...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5