Microsoft Account

Discus and support Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThePenhallurick's, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account

I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and now he is older and has a lot of games, achievements etc. on his profile so can't just delete the account
    and make a new one. My question is, how does he start a new xbox live account with his email address and how do I transfer all his achievements over to his account as I am not willing to give him my password for my microsoft account ????

:)

ThePenhallurick's, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft Account

1. Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account

2. Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account: I have a secondary Microsoft account that has an unused Xbox Gamertag associated with it. I would like to remove / delete the unused Xbox gamertag, but I don't want to delete / close the...
  3. Charges on microsoft account without authorization

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges on microsoft account without authorization: Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n obviously they got mad so they charged my...
  4. Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account: Hey! I was trying to help my cousin sign into Minecraft by using my computer to go to a website but instead when I went to the website it used my Microsoft to sign into his Nintendo Switch. I want...
  5. Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured"

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured": I have been trying to play minecraft Windows 10-edition with my friends from other consoles, but when i og into the game i am not allowed to add friends. it says that "you cannot add friends...
  6. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  7. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  8. Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance: I want to pay for a due subscription of game pass and i have a Microsoft account balance 12$ enough to pay for the subscription fee which is 9.9$ but xbox live is still asking me to proceed with...
  9. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  10. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...