Microsoft Account

Discus and support Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThePenhallurick's, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account

I created an xbox live account with my hotmail email address a number of years ago. My son started playing with my profile with my email address and now he is older and has a lot of games, achievements etc. on his profile so can't just delete the account
    and make a new one. My question is, how does he start a new xbox live account with his email address and how do I transfer all his achievements over to his account as I am not willing to give him my password for my microsoft account ????

:)

ThePenhallurick's, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft Account

1. Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account

2. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  3. Microsoft account payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account payment: Hei Guys, I have a problem with my Microsoft Account. Have charged 10euro to continue using Game Pass. now unfortunately my Paypal account is linked and cannot have it debited via the Microsoft...
  4. Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money: I'm trying to buy a gamepass ultimate membership with my xbox live money. I have $15. I want to use that as my payment option, but it keeps asking me for a credit card. Why?...
  5. débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account: jai etait banni a cause d'une qui a fait des achat dans mon compte [Translate by Mod] I was banned because of one who made purchases in my account 20841fc4-97b1-4b30-9c1c-f76c8bbd3612
  6. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22
  7. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  8. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment: Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store...
  9. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs: Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” I’ve tried multiple times, restarting...
  10. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...