Microsoft Account

Discus and support Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so about 2 hours ago I finished played apex legends but maybe 30minutes later sitting on the dashboard my account gamerpicture changed to some Dia... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fast pistols2, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account

Okay so about 2 hours ago I finished played apex legends but maybe 30minutes later sitting on the dashboard my account gamerpicture changed to some Dia do los muertos lady gamer picture my achievemnt score went to zero and my account color changed to green.
    No one else has my account or knows the info, is this a glitch or was my account hacked?

:)

fast pistols2, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft Account

1. Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account

2. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug: after forgetting and trying to recover my Microsoft account to sign in to Halo MCC and restarting my computer a few times i can now no longer sign in and just get an error screen. singing in from...
  3. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]: Ciao ragazzi, sono nuovo nel forum ma ho una domanda che ha aperto molte discussioni: un grande problema nell'accesso all'account microsoft da minecraft per nintendo switch. Dopo essere andato...
  4. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues: Hi I purchased the Halo MCC via Steam on PC. upon trying to sign in with my Microsoft account for the first time I used an email with pending security changes. now it wont let me change the...
  5. Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft/Xbox Live account: I've been struggling mightily with Halo Reach on PC. I purchased the game on Steam. Since launch, I have only been successfully able to play a single multiplayer game. Every other time, I'm either...
  6. Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de correo de cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Changing Microsoft account mail]: Hola, cuando le compramos el xbox one a mi hijo le hicimos una cuenta de Microsoft con un correo más "formal" de Gmail, le acabmos de comprar su celular y le hicimos una cuenta más "informal";...
  7. Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]

in XBoX on Windows
    Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]: Mi cuenta microsoft no reconoce a mi laptop, ya está iniciada la sesión y verificada mi identidad. Pero al momento de querer instalar una aplicación me dice que no hay dispositivos vinculados para...
  8. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  9. Cuenta Microsoft xbox one [Mod Translation - Microsoft Xbox One account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuenta Microsoft xbox one [Mod Translation - Microsoft Xbox One account]: Llevo varios meses cancelando la cuenta que solo se abrio hace un año con el proposito de comprar un juego y siguen cobrando una mensualidad a la tarjeta de credito hace mas de 9 meses no se...
  10. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c