Microsoft account

Discus and support Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a big issue so I have for some reason my friends phone number on my account and every time I sign in It says that I will get an code sent to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeBBe The KEBAB, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft account

Hi, I have a big issue so I have for some reason my friends phone number on my account and every time I sign in It says that I will get an code sent to my friends number and im wondering if u guys can help me change that so the code get sent to my number
    instead [Mod Removed]?

Is that possible?

:)

SeBBe The KEBAB, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

Unfortunately there is no way to know without making the purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

microsoft account

When you make a purchase, choose your card and it should ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then it will charge the difference on your card. However, keep in mind that split payments may not be offered on all content.
  4. HassanB Win User

microsoft account

Hello,

If you can't reset the password or fill in the needed information on the account recovery form then please reach out to the
    Microsoft Account team here.

This is a Microsoft Account issue and not something that Xbox Support can assist you with, nor forum support agents.

Please reach out to them.
  5. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
  6. SimonG597 Win User

Microsoft Account

I have the same Problem, but I do not have an XBox, nor do I have access to one. Is there any other way to change it?
Thema:

Microsoft account

1. Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account

2. Microsoft account was disconnected

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account was disconnected: My Gmail account has been wiped from my Minecraft account. I can log into Microsoft just fine. My game keeps getting the message that I was disconnected from my Microsoft account so I can't invite...
  3. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  4. Minecraft signing in to Microsoft account on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft signing in to Microsoft account on ps4: I put in the code to sign in to Microsoft and it just says signing in with your Microsoft accountaccount... And it just loads non stop. Why is it doing this or how do i fix it. and this is on ps4...
  5. Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete my Gamertag and keep my microsoft account: hi, I would like to know how I can pass my gamertag to other microsoft mail,I have 2 gamertags in a single email and when I go in to see my xbox account I get the other onehow to disconnect,...
  6. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  7. Eliminaron mi cuenta de microsoft[They deleted my microsoft account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Eliminaron mi cuenta de microsoft[They deleted my microsoft account]: Tenía un correo antiguo que tenía registrado un codigo para el minecraft windows 10, solo lo usaba para jugar el juego, el día de ayer volví a tener computadora después de un tiempo y traté volver...
  8. How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?: In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried linking my Microsoft account to my...
  9. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings...
  10. Allowing cross-platform play onn Minecraft on PS4 through Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing cross-platform play onn Minecraft on PS4 through Microsoft account: My son wants to play Minecraft online cross-platform with his friends. My son has got a PS4, and we linked to his Microsoft account. However he receives an error message that his account settings...