Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection Advertisement display should be reduce no more than 2 second because far... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by exemancomrade90, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft (Routers): Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection
    Advertisement display should be reduce no more than 2 second because far too long this can be very irradiating on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and very uncomfortable.

:)

exemancomrade90, Dec 19, 2016
  2. MartinUnger
    MartinUnger Guest
    Problem

Die Werbung von EVERYONE ESRB hängt teilweise bis zu 20 Minuten in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Das ist Störend und Nervig.

The advertising of EVERYONE ESRB is partially dependent on up to 20 minutes in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is disturbing and annoying.

[Translation: The advertising of EVERYONE ESRB is partially dependent on up to 20 minutes in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is disturbing and annoying.

The advertising of EVERYONE ESRB is partially dependent on up to 20 minutes in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is disturbing and annoying.]

MartinUnger, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Ladytaxiinla
    Ladytaxiinla Guest
    Advertising

I purchased a year subscriptions in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am still getting advertising. What steps do I have to take to not see advertising?

Ladytaxiinla, Dec 19, 2016
  4. i_freshman Win User

Not possible to earn free tickets and free money in the shop

I've done that many times. No change. Microsoft Solitaire Collection works fine. Advertisements are playing. I've no idea what else to do.
  5. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User
  7. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  8. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
Thema:

Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection

1. Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Advertisement display

2. Microsoft not fulfilling an advertised promotion price. Who do I contact?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft not fulfilling an advertised promotion price. Who do I contact?: So I turned on my xbox today after being completely off and signed in. I do this to make sure any news/offers/promotions are freshly updated. When it finished starting up I saw the offer for 50%...
  3. advertisements wont let game Microsoft games load

in XBoX on Windows
    advertisements wont let game Microsoft games load: I am running windows 8.1 and am trying to play Microsoft Minesweeper but having problems with the advertisements,.. I understand about the advertisements and have no issues viewing them,..,....
  4. Microsoft: MS false advertising, bate & switch?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: MS false advertising, bate & switch?: Microsoft (Routers): MS false advertising, bate & switch? On Friday the 13th there was a sale on in the Microsoft store for an 8 movie collection of the Friday the 13th movies going for 87% off...
  5. Microsoft should do something against Sony's misleading advertising

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should do something against Sony's misleading advertising: Hello Friends of the Xbox community, I do this post with the intention to inform to Xbox about Sony is apparently using a type of misleading advertising to take advantage of sales this holiday...
  6. Turns off Microsoft Solitare Collection after advertisment.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turns off Microsoft Solitare Collection after advertisment.: Hey. I have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection, so after free and trial premium expires, the entire application turns off just after the end of video with advertisement. I tried to...
  7. Microsoft Events dropping after advertisements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Events dropping after advertisements: This has been happening consistently for the past 2 weeks. I realize others are documenting this same issue. When playing the Microsoft Solitaire Event games, specific Ads are causing our games...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Advertising: Microsoft Jigsaw freezes up when there is no Advertising in the Lower right corner. It is very frustrating for the Jigsaw player to have to wait for advertising to show up before playing and be...
  9. False advertising, Microsoft pls read, people pls comment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False advertising, Microsoft pls read, people pls comment: call of duty black ops 2 dlcs are listed as 12$ on the in game store, when I go to purchase, that changes to 14.99$. I would like advice or an answer about this issue as the dlc is falsely...
  10. White screen on advertisements in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White screen on advertisements in Microsoft Mahjong: For some reason, the ads at the beginning of the daily challenges are showing just a white screen and are not allowing me to even play the daily challenges. This *really* needs to get fixed. Been...