Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ...

Discus and support Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a code 0x87e107e3 I have had this problem so far on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VRAPTOR0300, Oct 24, 2016.

1. VRAPTOR0300
    VRAPTOR0300 Guest

Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ...

Microsoft (Routers): alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a code 0x87e107e3
    I have had this problem so far on Neverwinter, Sacred 3, Halo Spartan ****, and it keeps happening no matter how many times I try to play these games.

:)

VRAPTOR0300, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Chris Morrin
    Chris Morrin Guest
    Error Code: 0x87e107e3

I keep getting this error code when trying to start Ark Survival Evolved.

0x87e107e3

Chris Morrin, Oct 24, 2016
  3. how non backwards compatible might hurt xbox

the backwards compatibility is a big game breaker for alot of people. they wont sell as much as they think. not to mention the launch games for xbox 360 dont sound all that hot. If E3 games arent ground breaking they will not be getting my money either.

RVN World News, Oct 24, 2016
  4. RVN World News Win User

how non backwards compatible might hurt xbox

the backwards compatibility is a big game breaker for alot of people. they wont sell as much as they think. not to mention the launch games for xbox 360 dont sound all that hot. If E3 games arent ground breaking they will not be getting my money either.
  5. DigitalsDiesel Win User

ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c

6. Genryi Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

This issue needs to be addressed none of my backwards compatibility games are working. It keeps asking me if I own the game or not. None of my backwards compatibility games are showing up in my ready to install. DLC is not being recognized even though it's
    already installed. Xbox team you guys have to make this right!
  7. супер сус Win User

NFS MW 05’

From my understanding Microsoft wont be adding anymore games to the backwards compatibility list. Hopefully they will continue again soon.
  8. JEASY80 Win User

Achievement points did not transfer from 360 to xbox 1

All of the games are shown on my profile why are they all saying 0/1000 and when the backwards compatibility started alot of the games I purchased started downloading I just don't understand why my score didn't move with it its the same profile
Thema:

1. Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft alot backwards

2. Can we have a F in Chat for Microsofts Spelling please.

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have a F in Chat for Microsofts Spelling please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. Buying a game with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft account balance: I was trying to get a game and put money on my account, (like I usually do when buying games on the Xbox store) putting it in before I make my purchase. But I'm not able to purchase the game with...
  4. loss of my Microsoft jigsaw collection and points gained

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loss of my Microsoft jigsaw collection and points gained: following a recent Microsoft update I have lost all my previously purchased jigsaws and all my points gained some 400,000 1b0eb758-aeac-4d38-aa72-bcc751216cc7
  5. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  6. Microsoft not allowing me to cancel a pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft not allowing me to cancel a pre-order: I pre ordered the Astro A20’s that dont release until 10/31/20, today is 9/18/20. I decided I want to cancel the preorder, but microsoft support keeps telling me I cannot cancel it. How does...
  7. Microsoft Store to Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store to Xbox Series S: Can I buy a game through my computer and then when the series s comes can I put the game that I bought onto my xbox? c6d21729-5e9a-4e50-bfc6-a05acaa4519b
  8. Did Microsoft steal my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft steal my money?: I pnce got the 100 dollar pack with all of the add ons for Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. I had it for a long time and all of a sudden it disappeared. I couldn’t find it any where on...
  9. Microsoft rewards don' t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards don' t work: why microsoft rewards don't work for me? Error: Your current market not supported. My region is usa. 3195d288-dbcc-43a9-8601-c8181e9642a9
  10. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69