Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ...

Discus and support Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a code 0x87e107e3 I have had this problem so far on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VRAPTOR0300, Oct 24, 2016.

1. VRAPTOR0300
    VRAPTOR0300 Guest

Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ...

Microsoft (Routers): alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a code 0x87e107e3
    I have had this problem so far on Neverwinter, Sacred 3, Halo Spartan ****, and it keeps happening no matter how many times I try to play these games.

:)

VRAPTOR0300, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Chris Morrin
    Chris Morrin Guest
    Error Code: 0x87e107e3

I keep getting this error code when trying to start Ark Survival Evolved.

0x87e107e3

Chris Morrin, Oct 24, 2016
  3. how non backwards compatible might hurt xbox

the backwards compatibility is a big game breaker for alot of people. they wont sell as much as they think. not to mention the launch games for xbox 360 dont sound all that hot. If E3 games arent ground breaking they will not be getting my money either.

RVN World News, Oct 24, 2016
  4. RVN World News Win User

how non backwards compatible might hurt xbox

the backwards compatibility is a big game breaker for alot of people. they wont sell as much as they think. not to mention the launch games for xbox 360 dont sound all that hot. If E3 games arent ground breaking they will not be getting my money either.
  5. Genryi Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

This issue needs to be addressed none of my backwards compatibility games are working. It keeps asking me if I own the game or not. None of my backwards compatibility games are showing up in my ready to install. DLC is not being recognized even though it's
    already installed. Xbox team you guys have to make this right!
  6. JEASY80 Win User

Achievement points did not transfer from 360 to xbox 1

All of the games are shown on my profile why are they all saying 0/1000 and when the backwards compatibility started alot of the games I purchased started downloading I just don't understand why my score didn't move with it its the same profile
  7. voteDC Win User

Orginal xbox game

They wont be adding any more games to the list, Microsoft have stopped working on backward compatibility.
  8. {Parity} Win User

How to install LEFT 4 DEAD 2 on XBOX ONE X?

If it is a backwards compatible game it will install it on your current console. That is the way I get my BC games.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft alot backwards

2. BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing

in XboX Insiders
    BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing: please add bhim upi payments options to all Microsoft platform. Xbox included, the idea is about if u add bhim upi, the people from India can pay to Microsoft for all their services for buying...
  3. I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account: So this might take a bit to explain. I don't own a xbox, my son does at his mums house. Due to xbox game pass currently being a great price for PC I decided to give it a go. My son had...
  5. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: Пропал Microsoft Edge с консоли (xbox one x) Его нигде нет, ни в моих приложениях, ни в поиске, ни в Store, нигде. Что мне делать? 9d284875-9614-4ceb-9c69-8b27139d1aff
  6. Microsoft Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support: My account named TheUnknown43434 got locked and i sent an email to microsoft support and i haven’t gotten an email from the past month and i tried to contact support also but no reply i just want...
  7. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Edge should have mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge should have mouse support: submitted by /u/FiveXFuzion [link] [comments]
  9. Seeking guidance from Microsoft on the Rock Band DLC issue

in XboX Insiders
    Seeking guidance from Microsoft on the Rock Band DLC issue: I know some of us have reported this numerous times in here. But, I don't recall ever getting a response from Microsoft. This is 100% reproducible. I'm seeking guidance from Microsoft with regard...
  10. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69