microsoft and playstation

Discus and support microsoft and playstation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't log into my Microsoft account on my ps4. Every time I click the "sign in with a Microsoft account" it says "failed to login, we tried to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Foxx_Woodz_023, May 29, 2020.

1. microsoft and playstation

I can't log into my Microsoft account on my ps4. Every time I click the "sign in with a Microsoft account" it says "failed to login, we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong." It really sucks, I just wanna play with my
    friends but I can't until I figure out how to fix this problem. I've spent hours looking up different forums and watching different youtube videos, yet nothing seems to work. If you know how I can fix this please help!! Thank you !

:)

Foxx_Woodz_023, May 29, 2020
  2. DanMen334 Win User

I understand your frustration, for several months now none of the games they have given interest me, let's hope that soon they add games that most people like
  3. Foxx_Woodz_023 Win User

I logged into my Microsoft account on the xbox website, but it didn't seem to work
  4. RinoTheNicePlayer Win User

Hi! Can you log in with your microsoft account on other platforms?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

playstation linking with microsoft

Hi finlayjoe381,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums!

As stated from Minecraft for PlayStation TM 4 FAQ, "Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without
    loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms
    ."

That is a known issue that is currently being investigated as stated from this official Tweet here https://twitter.com/MicrosoftHelps/status/1204468673320300544

As of right now, I would recommend submitting a ticket with Mojang Support as well while this issue is investigated. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Thank you for your patience!
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

PlayStation Microsoft account

Hi. Im on playstation and I have made a Microsoft account to play with my friends on xbox but when i press “find cross platform friends”, it tells me to change my privacy settings at a website. When i go to the website, it tells me steps only for
    Xbox. I was told to go to this website on my playstation and it gives me xbox directions. I cant find anything on here about playstation. Please help
    Hi there, idk how the policies on ps works, i think i should google it.
Thema:

1. microsoft and playstation - Similar Threads - microsoft playstation

2. Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sign in error on PS4 "Account already connected to another playstation network": When i try to sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft PS4, it says that i cant because another psn is using my microsoft account. I sent 3 emails to mojang to help me with it, and they were...
  3. Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account": Hi. So a few months back at the begining of 2020, I was having problems with minecraft saying I couldnt sign into to my microsoft account. I bought a playstation plus account specifically to play...
  4. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to Playstation network for Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to Playstation network for Minecraft?: Hello, My son has been using my husband's ps4 to play minecraft for months now and we keep having issues with it logging out of the microsoft account. Earlier today I went to log in again as I...
  5. Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account: I tried everything from reinstalling to deleting all my data to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 but it says that it's already linked to another playstation account even after...
  6. Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.: I can't log in, I don't recognize the account name whatsoever and every time I try to log in with my actual account, it gives me the message: Failed to login Oops! Looks like this account is...
  7. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  8. Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.: I've been trying link my Microsoft account to my Playstation account on Minecraft for the PS4, however when I do I get a message saying my Microsoft account is already linked to another...
  9. PlayStation login to Microsoft error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation login to Microsoft error...: Hi, Ive been having issues for some time now. When signing into my Microsoft account through playstation so I can play with my other friends, I receive the error "We tried to sign you in to your...
  10. So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say

in XBoX on Consoles
    So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say: I paid for my game pass on april 14th...money taken out of my account..3 days ago i turn on my xbox and can not get online, check my microsoft account and it says "pending" even though i paid and...